Any Interest in some GIRLS like US??

• Emmie
  • 05-13-2021, 06:20 PM
Hey guys and gals!

Just wanting to see if there is any interest for myself and my sexy girlfriend Malia to come and pay you a visit!

I know the last time we were there we had an absolute blast with you gents.

We are also wondering if they have finally opened the parishes yet from COVID. We really are wanting to see what Shreveport has to offer.

So any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Xoxo,

Emmie and Sexxxy Malia
IT WAS SOOOO MUCH FUN WITH YOU WONDERFUL GENTS LAST TIME! I sure hope things have opened back up some!
Everything is OPEN.... cum see us PLEASE....
  • Emmie
  • 05-18-2021, 05:30 PM
Well sugar we are thinking over memorial weekend! Is there anything going on down there at that time?
Well sugar we are thinking over memorial weekend! Is there anything going on down there at that time? Originally Posted by Emmie
Yes ma'am, the first thing would be me lol. That's only because I am selfish...

On a serious note, Mud-Bug Madness will be going on all weekend, there's plenty of head to suck, tail to pinch, and beer to wash it down!
  • Emmie
  • 05-19-2021, 06:24 AM
Sounds right up my alley sugar!! 😍😍
Yes ma'am, the first thing would be me lol. That's only because I am selfish...

On a serious note, Mud-Bug Madness will be going on all weekend, there's plenty of head to suck, tail to pinch, and beer to wash it down! Originally Posted by Just a normal guy
SUNDAY CAN'T GET HERE ANY QUICKER!!
  • Emmie
  • 05-26-2021, 09:51 PM
It's about that time...And we can't wait to get there!! The last time that we were there obviously a majority of things were closed due to Covid. What are your go to places when you have people in from out of town? We're always looking for great local food and fare. 1,2,3 GO!

XOXO,
EMMIE
In Shreveport you may want to check the menu on line at Looosiana Seafood Market.
Oh, we will definitely need to check this out! I love seafood!! Thanks for the recommendation babes!!
In Shreveport you may want to check the menu on line at Looosiana Seafood Market. Originally Posted by MrFriendly
TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! Where to eat?! I need some seafood or Cajun in my life for sure!!
  • Emmie
  • 05-30-2021, 07:29 AM
And I need some frozen daquaris!!
TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! Where to eat?! I need some seafood or Cajun in my life for sure!! Originally Posted by sexxxymalia
damn never heard of loooosiana seafood market out of allbthe years been going to shreve/bossier...
but I do live the Mexican style seafood at LA Jaibita and I remember there was a Mexican place near where chimi V was across from Dennys I think but I think it closed down

waitresses r freaking hot at both places too
  • Emmie
  • 05-30-2021, 05:40 PM
We've arrived and we are STARVING!!! I apologize I don't know where any of these locations are, but we do love some Mexican food. Anyway we could get some landmark that might guide us?
damn never heard of loooosiana seafood market out of allbthe years been going to shreve/bossier...
but I do live the Mexican style seafood at LA Jaibita and I remember there was a Mexican place near where chimi V was across from Dennys I think but I think it closed down

waitresses r freaking hot at both places too Originally Posted by bigrich75
it's on 2242 barksdale