Shreveport Massage

Coming to the Shreveport/Bossier City area this weekend.

Looking for someone/place to get a nice massage. Not interested in FS but a nice massage with a joyous ending would be perfect.

Feel free to pm.

Thanks
I'm sure if you poke around the following section, you'll find something:

https://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=1865

HID (21-HID)
I was like 0 and 20 last night.

Went to two separate massage parlors from the link. The first one has three rows of beds to the left when you walk in. I was placed in one of those while she finished up the guy she was with. Then she took me to the room. Massage was not that bad. Not used to having my elbow area massaged. She was strategic in missing specific areas. At first I thought it was the perfect tease. Then on the flip it was all chest and kinda close. She said '5 minutes left unless you want more time' which is usually code. I said 'can you rub everywhere?' Guess she lost the ability to speak English because we had a 'what are you asking' conversation. I eventually pointed and she said 'No. I don't do that. Sorry.' Never knew I could be 'deflated' so quickly.

Decide to go down the road about 100 yards to another location. She was somewhere else. I said ok but she heard 'I'll wait.' But I was online checking every site for some release. It's like everyone stops working at 8 PM or they want $300 an hour. Yeah, not going to happen. I had to have contacted at least 10 people and got bupkiss. I was literally contacting them seconds after they posted. The only potential was someone who eventually said 'ok, if you come, I'll need a deposit to verify the appointment.' Yeah, not going to happen.

Then, as I'm in the parking lot I get a call from the masseuse saying she is about 5 minutes away and she was thankful I waited for her. Hey, the big head was thinking at that point and it's not like things would get worse.

Nice massage...back and legs only. Not even a flip because she got another call (4-5 calls actually) while massaging me. She did apologize for the calls but part of a massage is the fantasy of the lady focusing entirely on you and that was lost after she took the 2nd call.

Anyway, Shreveport/Bossier was a complete bust...