Bidenomics hits AS, BK. KF, SF

all four have been hit by an inflation of an additional 20 dollars for an hour.

320/hr
Gotta pay to play. If guys can’t afford it, they shouldn’t go. Still cheaper than the girls on Seeking with GPS.

Is that confirmed Mega? How do you know that? Usually you only get prices when you try to book, did you just try to book at all 4 places?
all four have been hit by an inflation of an additional 20 dollars for an hour.

320/hr Originally Posted by Megatoad

''Oh Son of a Bitch''

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oesl2RXpfPQ

Hopefully Jerome Powell's interest rate hike campaign will counter Biden's inflation at some point. Joe fooled the fuck out of him, 2 years ago. Transitory my ass
Sounds like a union or the same owner.
Sounds like a union or the same owner. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
Nah. They do need to unite on price, though. Just like you hit Target, and Coke, Pepsi and Dr. Pepper are all $8.49, or whatever.
From 200/hr 4 years ago to 320/hr today. 60% increase.
Is this up-to-date info?

AS
BK
KF
SF

$320 per hour

GL $350 per hour

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xfGzyKRJSuA
Yes. Up to date information
Damn, before covid it was 140hhr/200hr at the spas. It was like that for what? 18 years? More than that? I started around 2002.
Sounds like a union or the same owner. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
They all know each other.
Well, I'm out. I was planning on taking a vacation anyway before I got sucked in by Haru at AS (best investment in a long time for me TBH). Unless someone like her or Dana come back I won't be breaking the $300 ceiling for new girls at any of these studios. I plan on texting them all this weekend and trying to set up an appointment and then when they tell me about the price increase, just saying no thanks.

And I know they can be a pain and not quite as reliable and definitely not as much rotating variety, but there are quality indy girls out there for the same or less (especially multi-hour like I prefer). I haven't seen a few in a while, but this is the straw that makes the camel dip his toe back in those waters, to mix metaphors...poorly :P
Next week it’s gonna be +40 for DFK, +40 for eye contact, +40 for change of position lol

I’ll probably take a break too, I’ll be with Geisha meanwhile
I was at SF yesterday and it was 300… I highly doubt this is true (no offense)
I was at SF yesterday and it was 300… I highly doubt this is true (no offense) Originally Posted by Armydude89D

I really hope you are right.
Called today and was quoted 320 and +100 for BB. Just saying