City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Upscale discreet hotel in Richardson
Activities: GFE BBBJ DATY 69 CFS
Hair Length and Color: Vivi Shoulder length black hair
Angela Long Black hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Angela is about 5’1” tall; long black hair; 34 C boltons; clean shaved pussy,
.Pretty Face

Vivi is the same height; shoulder length black hair; 36 D cup tits; clean shaved snatch; Gorgeous face.
Recommendation: Yes
40 reviews in less than 3 months? And you're seeing a girl every other day for 3 months straight......and you're actually writing a review about each encounter? If you have an actual job, your boss must wonder where you are all the time!!!
Lil chino must be raw
40 reviews in less than 3 months? And you're seeing a girl every other day for 3 months straight......and you're actually writing a review about each encounter? If you have an actual job, your boss must wonder where you are all the time!!! Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
This “is” his actual job!!!
The reviews from this account just show you should avoid the hotel Asians on RR. Something is right about this.

I just hope this account is not getting PA for the numerous fake reviews it’s pushing
They are just using reviews to post ads. They are not even hiding.
I only want to ask, has anyone verified (i.e. eyes on) the photos are real? Heck, for $$ each, I would take one for the team and plan a double date.

But I need confirmation the photos are real. Last two times I made plans at a Richardson Hotel were very disappointing. Maybe I missed out on the time of my life, but promise of a 9 and meet a 2 at the door . . .no thanks.
I only want to ask, has anyone verified (i.e. eyes on) the photos are real? Heck, for $$ each, I would take one for the team and plan a double date.

But I need confirmation the photos are real. Last two times I made plans at a Richardson Hotel were very disappointing. Maybe I missed out on the time of my life, but promise of a 9 and meet a 2 at the door . . .no thanks. Originally Posted by K803r48

Someone on the "encounters" forum said girls are mostly in their 30s and all photos are heavily photoshoped.
the body are real. but the skin smoothness is AI. they also went under lipo as you can see the cut/scar. they are in forties. the reviews are all fake. they are ads. the girls are legit however. I would say they are the same quality as AMPs.
I have no complaints with a 35-40ish girl. But I am going to stand down on the recon mission. Past experience with hotels in Richardson and Frisco . . . well, IYKYK. Plus, I prefer small firm breast anyway. "Bring on the spinners!"
Damn, sounds like the dream threesome without breaking the bank.
40 reviews in less than 3 months? And you're seeing a girl every other day for 3 months straight......and you're actually writing a review about each encounter? If you have an actual job, your boss must wonder where you are all the time!!! Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia;1063556004:che ers:
I did 9 sessions in 28hrs on a flyby once. But I only wrote one review(on all 9)

But I need confirmation the photos are real. Last two times I made plans at a Richardson Hotel were very disappointing. Maybe I missed out on the time of my life, but promise of a 9 and meet a 2 at the door . . .no thanks. Originally Posted by K803r48
I visited them. Photos are not real and/or heavily photoshopped. Go with a low expectation. Girl may be a hit or a miss.
Yeah it’s safe to say that it’s best to stay away from anything 50 posts.