Advice from providers

Hey ladies, i need your help. How do you handle an overwhelming number of messages?
ideas would be appreciated
I try to answer the most important ones first....just explain you are extremely busy and will answer as fast as you can
  • Trey
  • 12-28-2011, 02:18 PM
Erase them all.
At least respond to them even if it's a quick I got your message and I'll reply as soon as I can.
Are you talking about your pm box?

Go over the ones that has everything you asked for. Such as screening information, date and time they wanted to see you.

Then work on the rest.

Go over the ones that has everything you asked for. Such as screening information, date and time they wanted to see you.

Then work on the rest. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Seems reasonable.
Emphasis on this post......

Highest bidder first..lol...just kidding..have you thought about a screening service??

I will also agree.
The best thing to do is take some time off and go through them all to catch up. The ones that have a lot of information will still take further time for checking and scheduling. Try to answer them all as was suggested and tell them just to PM you back when hopefully things will have died down and you will be all caught up.
I think what you put in your signature will help
  • Trey
  • 12-28-2011, 07:57 PM
Don't ladies get more space in their pm box once verified?
Last thing she needs is more space lol
I can see that your wanting to make sure that your rep remains intact and make sure folks don't get the impression that your hard to get a hold of.

If your getting more appts requests than you have appt slots available, I would recommend the following priority:
- Focus on setting appts with your regulars first
- Then, set up appts with easily verifiable requests (p411,etc.)
- Lastly, set up appts with the rest, if times are available
- Respond to all others with a polite note thanking them for their interest, but your currently do not have appts times available -- its ok to use the same message text for all

Using filters and rules in your email account, or email client, will likely help quit a bit here, so take some time to read about them.

I hope it helps out...

Good Luck!

PS. Always place my requests at the top of the list! ;-)

-T