BROTHELS/AGENCIES? ??

HELLO HTX IM FROM SAN ANTONIO AND HAVENT BEEN BACK TO HOUSTON FOR SOMETIME NOW AND WAS CURIOUS, ARE THERE STILL ALOT OF HOUSES THAT HAVE VARIETY OF GIRLS WITH A HOUSE FEE ( BROTHEL)?? I'M JUST WONDERING BC THAT IS HOW I STARTED OUT. JUST WONDERING IF THEY WENT TO CRAP. I USED TO BE AT ALOHA ADULT MODELING (OFF GRAY& BAGBY) .. LOL SMH .. I WAS SO YOUNG & NAIVE! ! !
WOW JUST THINKING ... AND WHAT DO U PREFER BROTHELS WITH UR CHOICE, OR DISCREET N NOT SEEING WHAT U GET PRIOR??

Kisses
Sweet lexxxi dd's

Jeez, do you have to yell?
Maybe she thought she had to yell to be heard all the way over in SA.......ijs.
Lmao I'm on my cell & caps lock was on ..lol sorry!!
"Brothels!!!, Brothels???? Who said anything about Brothels?" (in a Jim Mora voice instead of playoffs).

No brothels in Houson, just a few spas and some agencies. Our days of wide open spas died with Escape and Wildflowers years ago. Most of the spas, but not all, are either Asian or Latina. Several Latina agencies too.

If you have good pictures and equally great reviews, then indy would be the way to go. But your exposure is limited to what you advertise in (eccie, backpage (BP), etc). I'd like to think (and I bet so do the ladies) that there are a better class of guys from eccie than what will contact you thru BP or would come in the door at a spa. But there is always dicks in every group (pun intended).

Arguably, the food chain starts at street walkers, to backpage girls, spas, agencies, and then indys. Granted there are some great indies here that also advertise in BP. Also are some real nice ladies at some of the Latina spas/agencies. Houston is a big city and there is alot of competition. Keep your prices reasonable and your service level up and you will do OK.
Ohh no I was just wondering if there were a few "spas" around still?? I worked for to koreans when I started.. just wondering if men preferred spas better?? My curiosity was also if they shut a lot if those places dwn or were they still around? I lived there 2006-2007??

I don't post on bp anymore bc the clients are rude n just overall not a good past experience. I have a huge amt of clients n donations are always a good deal .. so thankfully I hvnt had to go other sites. However I do post on bp whn visiting a city for more exposure..

Well thanks for the feedback! !
I don't know about spa or brothels but lots of agencies seem to be doing quite well. I sure miss Vivian's set up was about as good as it gets. Once you were screened you could log into the website & see who was on the menu and book an appoitment with her in a flash. The girls were alway on time, dressed & made up to perfection wether in or out call. I guess all good things eventually come to a end, but man I miss that place!
Egrbvr .. MMMMMMMMMMM I luv ur avatar!!!!