The Announcement You Have Been Waiting For - The Next Poker Tournament

The next poker tournament will be sometime in early February. If you have received an invite in the past you will get one. If you would like one you need to PM me with your email address.

If you are a newbie or someone with zero post you will need to be vouched for by either a verified provider or a made member. As the name implies a "made member" is someone who has been around a long time although they may not post much. Yankee 7, WTF, Gator42, EasyE, Satin and TexasGator are all "made guys". You could probably throw Wakeup in there too because he is so cool.
Your poker parties are a blast...can I come without TexasGator this time?

Hehe
Two posts on this thread and I'm mentioned in both. I don't take out banner ads, post pussy avatar pics, start threads about who I'm having drinks with, or even have reviews written about me. But today, on a SHMB, I'm somebody damnit. I'm putting that on my resume tonight.

Even negative pub is good pub.

BDS, absofuckinlutely, bitch. . You can come with someone "cool" this time. Who was that again, Louie?

And if WTF doesn't post much, Phil Hardman really is my identical twin. Ijs

Sorry for hijack. Always a great get together, Louie & Jake.
Sounds like a good time............
BDS....I wouldn't go with TexasGator to a dogfight.....even if I thought he could win

Louie's poker games are the best
Your poker parties are a blast...can I come without TexasGator this time?

Hehe Originally Posted by BDS
You better.

...wait a minute! You mean...I'm not a made guy? Who do I got to fuck to get on that list??
I'll be there bud.
Easiest money I ever lose.
  • Satin
  • 01-04-2012, 07:30 PM
GatorMan quit hijacking the fucking thread with your self promotion bullshit. This is a poker thread from the biggest legend here...calm down playa....lol

Johnny boy, don't worry bro....you're a made man....you slang more dick on eccie than anyone I know...do you ever rest?

So Chris Rock you know what I wanna know...

See you there Large Louis....
LOL...Playa!!

Hey man, which strip club are we gonna meet at this time before the party? These are plans that have to be considered when you got your home boy with you Playa!!! LMAO!!

TGator...buddy... try not to cock block me this time when I have BDS in my crosshairs. I almost had her last time!!! LMAO!!!

BDS...I already know how to get you out to my truck. I'll be sure to bring a nice TOY...for you to play with again.

Large Louie...I'll be looking for the invite!!
Awesome!! But I hope it's not until after the first Sunday after the first full moon that is properly lined up in front of Mars. (That means I hope it's not within the first 4-5 days of Feb.)

So Chris Rock you know what I wanna know... Originally Posted by Satin
You teach me how you make all those ladies cry over you and I'll teach you how to lose your money to Louis slower, cause that's all I know.

Still waiting for your friend to call her friend for me...
Too bad I suck at poker.
Great news B L, looking forward to it.............
Big Louie puts up a very good poker tournaments.