Why do providers check other providers ads!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=356666

Brook and Olivia's little spat 3rd page or soo!

Can anyone explain to me why providers check upon other providers?
This thread in question is just an example, not calling anyone out, again just an example!

Sorry mojo didn't want to hijack that thread, but find the topic interesting!
ok i know nothing about a spat and am not even going to look
but
1. this is a business
2.bitches are sexy
3. the other provider was given as a refernce and we need to contact them
4. this is a business
5. bitches r sexy

bye
For me the reason would be to make sure no one is stealing your pictures and/or text.

It happens all the time. Just last month a provider stole my text.

Her ad read word for word what I have posted on my site .....

My 4 part massage is sure to soothe, relax, and excite you all at once.

This session begins with a warm oil neck and back massage,

&

As for the next 3 parts ...

Well lets just say I have 3 different holes ... :-)

I use warm deep tissue muscle relaxing oil, sweet scented candles and soothing meditative music to assure complete and total relaxation.

I truly enjoy what I do and hosting you is my pleasure. My goal is to make your private session something you will want to repeat many times.

http://www.midtownmensmassage.com/Services.html

Sorry mojo didn't want to hijack that thread, but find the topic interesting! Originally Posted by U.R.L.

No apology necessary but interesting topic sir!
I always find myself browsing other women ads because I LOVE women just as well as men
Let me say this: This is the internet, plagiarism lives supreme. Ladies might look at other ads to get a feel as to what appeals but copying the entire ad then changing name, number and area of town shows someone who is probably a dead fuck.

Lets face it, if they cannot be creative enough or are too damn lazy to make a decent ad, then the session will go like this :

1) You meet her at her place
2) she demands the money! (you like a fool give it to her)
3) she pulls out your dick, giving it a 30 second hand job to try to get it hard the attempts to put on a cover
4) she then pulls up her skirt or drops her pants and lays back on bed staring at ceiling and tells you to hurry up!
5) 9 complete strokes (9 in, 9 out) she says you are done and jumps off bed and over into the bathroom to baby wipe her pussy. When she emerges from bathroom 38 seconds later she screams at you for being there and and says she will call her "man"

6) you zip up and get the hell out of there..

total time in the room.. 10 minutes.

When you have been reading the ads long enough, you know when a lady is stealing from another..as a client I feel it is a good thing to email/contact the lady whose photos or ad was stolen/borrowed and let her know about this injustice.

Have i ever been rewarded for this good deed? Once I reported an ad that had stolen pics of our very own FancyInHeels..... this was probably 2 years ago... she was grateful and offered me a a form of gratitude that I have not collected because I believe in the theory that we need to look out for each other.

Bottom line is we guys should be able to spot a fake/stolen ad and report it to the lady who it was stolen from. Even if you do not like the lady,

Petting "Karma the Kat" (who is the pet of "Lady Luck") will mean you will have better luck in this world.
I look at other provider ads because I like looking at hot women... sometimes I may contact to see if they would be open to doubles. More so I like to look at hot women though...

Also, when given references its good to know who that person may be. Regularly looking at the ads allows us as providers to know who may be legit and who may not
Because I may want to do a little hobbying myself. Yes bitches are sexy.
+1

I look at other provider ads because I like looking at hot women... sometimes I may contact to see if they would be open to doubles. More so I like to look at hot women though...

Also, when given references its good to know who that person may be. Regularly looking at the ads allows us as providers to know who may be legit and who may not Originally Posted by exoticentyce
Hookers check ads for other hookers because they're stupid enough to believe that shit they type in their ads is copyrighted...

When you have been reading the ads long enough, you know when a lady is stealing from another..as a client I feel it is a good thing to email/contact the lady whose photos or ad was stolen/borrowed and let her know about this injustice.

Have i ever been rewarded for this good deed? Once I reported an ad that had stolen pics of our very own FancyInHeels..... this was probably 2 years ago... she was grateful and offered me a a form of gratitude that I have not collected because I believe in the theory that we need to look out for each other.

Bottom line is we guys should be able to spot a fake/stolen ad and report it to the lady who it was stolen from. Even if you do not like the lady,

Petting "Karma the Kat" (who is the pet of "Lady Luck") will mean you will have better luck in this world. Originally Posted by Spirit13

It's attitudes like yours that make our world a better place to live in.

Thankfully there are a few guys across the country that have notifed me when others were using my pictures and or text. I can easliy randomly scroll through the Houston ads, but no way can I stay on top of postings all across the country.
Because I may want to do a little hobbying myself. Yes bitches are sexy. Originally Posted by Chislaine

I would figure that, just like any other marketing industry, it's about seeing what her peers may be doing right or wrong in their ads.
Hookers check ads for other hookers because they're stupid enough to believe that shit they type in their ads is copyrighted... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I call BS. Next you're going to claim the disclaimers for time and companionship only are ineffective, or that LE isn't bound by the assurance that comes with further reading or responding to the ad.

Always the negative hater. Why can't you give us productive, useful info, like Brooke does? No wonder people want to steal her pics
ad verbiage, and sleuth RTM prowess. Ijs
Not sure why girl browse them.. I look at the BP ads so I can see all the new fat ugly girls coming to town.