Do men like taking the chance of getting ROB?

Yes I am new to the hobby, But common sense tell me that if I continued to see post and Ads stating how clients are getting ripped off, NCNS, threatened by pimps, giving poor care and service, ect ect, ALL by BP providers then the question I ask is "WHY do you men continue to take the chance of all this happening??" Is it the thrill of possible getting robbed? getting a great deal on a bad lay?? I truly just dont understand this. It is NOT that hard to get started on P411 or ECCIE, so when a provider dosent take that small amount of effort to show you she is a Pro and willing to put her reputation out there, why would you want to trust your life and safety with her?? Im not trying to offend anyone here, just trying to learn and understand the hobby better...........Thanks
Men tend to thinck with the little head way too often.
The Question is Do You Feel Lucky??
Ms. Athena,

The bad thing about some of us is that because we are "new" on this site, or live farther out of Houston, we can not totally depend on our business coming from here so we still have to use BP. I agree.. BP sucks!! The calls I get from my post there are some times insaine! I feel much more safe & comfortable with the guys from here. I will be so happy when I no longer have to use BP. I hear the worst stories from hobbiest who come to see me about their experiences from other girls on BP and I hate to be in the category with those girls. I do my best to always be a good provider so that those who see me don't go through crap. I have gotten great reviews from the guys here, but I just hope they don't look at all of us the same!!
I know Nikki that not ALL the girls on BP do this, but that is just about ALL the reports we hear. But as you only used it as a stepping stone to move up and get yourself verified, we see that you are a Pro. I guess I just see too many men that "fall" for that bait then wonder "Why" they got screwed, and not in the good way. I am new her also and live out of Houston myself. I researched and choose to start my hobby career the best way I saw how. Good Luck GF, and play safe.......
Ms. Athena,

Thanks. As I said, I do my best. I see the post too.. even post from girls they see not too far away from me and wonder why the hell they didn't call me! Lol. But to each their own!

Have a good night.
I think also it has to do with economics and adventure. Not everyone can handle $200 an hour. Some of us don't have the funds for the best you girls have to offer. So, we take chances (adventure) and if we're smart we will check as many sources as we can before we take the plunge. Hopefully we made a good choice, but sometimes we screw up and pay for. Anyway, that's my thoughts.
I think also it has to do with economics and adventure. Not everyone can handle $200 an hour. Some of us don't have the funds for the best you girls have to offer. So, we take chances (adventure) and if we're smart we will check as many sources as we can before we take the plunge. Hopefully we made a good choice, but sometimes we screw up and pay for. Anyway, that's my thoughts. Originally Posted by greg126126126
You never know-some providers may be more willing to work with you knowing you are a verifiable member of Eccie just to avoid dealing with callers who are not! Just as the guys post about their horrible experiences with the girls from BP --- I have quite a few experiences of my own I could post about terrible men I have encountered from my posting there. It is a much safer & enjoyable encounter with the members here for both sides im sure!

Just my opinion though. If your ever in Baytown you atleast know ONE who will treat you right!!
Yes I am new to the hobby, But common sense tell me that if I continued to see post and Ads stating how clients are getting ripped off, NCNS, threatened by pimps, giving poor care and service, ect ect, ALL by BP providers then the question I ask is "WHY do you men continue to take the chance of all this happening??"... Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
There is probably just about the same number of alerts of "clients getting ripped off, NCNS, threatened by pimps, giving poor care and service, etc" from providers that advertise in Eccie as providers that advertise in BP, Eros, or any other location.

Why do hobbbysts seek BP girls? that has already been discussed here
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=341332
  • Trey
  • 01-07-2012, 09:37 PM
Chicks on the board have been accused of the same things. They always say "hey not me" but you never know. So finding one here don't mean much. Sometimes if they know you're from the board they won't do it for fear of the review or alert, but that's about it.
Chicks on the board have been accused of the same things. They always say "hey not me" but you never know. So finding one here don't mean much. Sometimes if they know you're from the board they won't do it for fear of the review or alert, but that's about it. Originally Posted by trey

That is true. I think the same for the men. Men from BP know other than their phone number we have no way of knowing really who they are. Men here atleast know they will be "outed" if they do some thing they should not have. So I guess it works both ways. From my experience the men on BP do not want their privacy violated in any form. It does not matter how many times you tell them the info is only for your safety...they just want to call, show up, get off, and get out. I can say as a provider, dealing with both sites, there are good and bad sides to it all.
Thanks Nikki, always great to have support of the eccie girls. Thanks for the offer, never know when i will venture to your area of town. And too, I understand that men are far from saints and the abuse you girls take from idiots who are rude and obnoxiousness goes far beyond what you should have to deal with.
The thrill of the hunt.
I did do a search, but maybe didnt use the right comb of words on this topic. But as I am still a newbie and learning, I always like hearing ALL sides to everything. I try really hard not to judge others and believe to each his own.....So as I was reading through thread and keep seeing the repeated complaints about BP....I had to ask the question "WHY"........Thanks for all the honest responses........
I think most guys do think with the little head and open themselves up to a world of unknown territory. Doing a TOFFT where she has no reviews yet she is on P411 is a little less riskier. Doing a TOFFT where there is no info at all is just asking to get ripped off. I understand most people have no choice but to advertise on BP with no reviews, they have to start somewhere. It's up to the guys on here to step up and be honest with the reviews. Also the lurkers need to step up and post reviews. Maybe some of this BP crap could stop and weed out the wantabee's that are in it for the most that they can get out of a guy for the least amount of time. Think with your big head people...