Thinking about visiting closer to HTown...

Hey ya'll, I was thinking about coming to visit closer to Houston. Any suggestions on a low key place to be? Let me know...

Thanks
Any Palace Inn will work, their clean and cheap........
What about the galleria area. Is this considered central to mostly everyone that uses this site? I stayed there last time, but I was only there for two days. I'm coming for 5 days this time and want to be centrally located to make it easier on gent's to get out to see me.
I-10 west ... anywhere between BW8 & HW6. About 2 years ago I worked on the Westside of town for 6 weeks and it was great! I was getting appointment requests from 8am to 8pm everyday. I ended up having to turn appointments down left and right just because I didn’t have enough time.

The Greenway area is also great …. 59 & Kirby.

The Galleria area is always an over rated choice. Too much traffic & too many other providers. I never have and never will work out of the Galleria area.

When providers PM me and ask about Houston for some reason their head is already filled with big dreams of how great the Galleria area is. I always try to talk them out of it yet, it rarely works.

A provider came to town from Louisiana, I told her not to stay in the galleria area and she did, 2 days later she was broke and I was bring her fast food and some TV dinners so she could eat because she had not ate since making it to Houston.

The next day she went home and has never came back. She said it was her worst tour ever …. It didn’t have to be that way, she was just in an overly saturated market combined with the worst traffic congestion in the city.

My first choice would be midtown but there are no hotels in midtown.

If you'd like some exact hotel names please PM me
The Galleria is a one stop shop place!

Meaning I've worked out of the galleria a year now and I wouldn't change a thing! Im showed loved every time I visit the galleria. You should do good there excpecially with this threAD...I had too, come on, somebody would of!

Anyway girl, I worked on the southwest side and it was good too! But nothing beats the Galleria!
There you have it, folks. A self-serving 2d hand testimonial from an unidentified Louisiana provider. Was there ever a doubt...

Brooke KNOWS Houston!

OP: Next time, rather than post here risking erroneous advice from damn near everyone else, not to mention the inevitable "threAd" accusations, ...Just ask Brooke.

But be forewarned, you'd better heed whatever advice BW graciously offers, else you'll wind up broke and impoverished. Dont believe me? Just ask that Louisiana provider - what was her name again?.