Badly photoshopped photos

I just clicked on a provider showcase that looked appealing only to find that she had some badly photoshopped pictures. They tried to slim her down a bit but it was really obvious. What is she thinking? Are we all just idiots? I don't know if I should actually name this girl or not. I'm sure you will see it if you look at her. However, how many photoshop fails have you seen?
I am actually a photoshop pro and while I haven't seen a ton with providers I tend to be able to spot them a little quicker than most. One of the tell tale signs is when a girl is either off color to the lighting of the picture or if she has a certain aura about her.
  • Trey
  • 08-13-2012, 09:00 AM
All the pro shots are pretty much the same as photo shop to me. They just don't tell the truth of what a girl looks like. It is part of this game we play no way around it.
All the shots I've ever had taken were by amateurs. The most recent ones are pretty danged good (well, for me, anyway) and the fellow had impressive equipment, er, um, camera and lighting set-up, I mean, but erotic photography is still his hobby, not his livelihood.

If a shadow is obscuring or warping the image, or the lighting is erroneously giving the model Demon Eyes or a jaundiced pallor, a little touch-up might be warranted, but I agree that too much Photoshop is like having too much plastic surgery - it ain't real when time to feel.
  • linux
  • 08-14-2012, 02:17 PM
This was just posted in the welcome section. Face blurred and flattened. Fat taken off the arm. Fat taken off the cheek. It's a rough, rough job.

I shudder to think that there might be any deception in this thing of ours.
All the pro shots are pretty much the same as photo shop to me. They just don't tell the truth of what a girl looks like. It is part of this game we play no way around it. Originally Posted by trey
not all of us do a lot of photoshop to our images - I believe in truth in advertising and the majority of the images I post and send back to clients have very little photoshop if any at all...I hate when a model shows up and she looks nothing like her images and I know how my friends here hate when the girl behind the door looks nothing like her photos so I try to keep it real
It is true, getting ANY pro pictures WILL alter and deceive...at least to SOME extent. Seriously ... I can think of a young Houston provider somewhat well known, and favored who's $300 photo session makes her look like she has CURVES, flawless skin, and flat tummy when in all actuality, she has a body of a 12 year old boy and a WEIRD bosom - IJS. Cute girl though - popular with the guys - this just goes to show it really IS about service/skills.Some Amateurs,Rock! I dislike airbrushed pictures myself...be careful and selective fellas!
I confess - because of standards for advertising on BP, Eros, P411, and pretty much everywhere else, I did use Paint to enlarge the crotch of my g-string on the photo below. No lips allowed, unless they're the ones with lipstick. I obviously didn't do much else, 'cause I would have given myself a tan and got rid of that pink flush on my arms and face. Hmmm, wonder what could have caused that?

Prone II - BP.jpg
  • Pyle1
  • 08-15-2012, 06:06 PM
Fancyinheels, what the hell is that laying next to you? It looks like a dead dog.
Oh, gosh, now that you mention it, it does look like a passed out Labrador! Egad. It's a shawl, actually:

Nylo1 - BP.jpg

I SHOULD Photoshop this snapshot. The squinty lighting is giving me crow's feet and clown smile lines.
Is that like when dude says he manicures n then your looking at chubaca n pickin pubs out your mouth?!? Bwahaha js kidding boys, I love all chuys!
Is that like when dude says he manicures n then your looking at chubaca n pickin pubs out your mouth?!? Bwahaha js kidding boys, I love all chuys! Originally Posted by BettyWow

At least Chewbacca combed it out.
Fancy, YOU have the most adorable website of all time!!
I think it's a very fine line sometimes with the images. If you're asking me to invest $300+ of my income for an hour with you and all I have to go on are a few poorly taken out of focus cell phone images then forget about it and at the same time if you invest in photography but when I show up you look nothing like your photos then I'm outta there also...if you're going to market yourself with cell phone photos then make sure they are good ones, if you're going to market yourself with professional photos then tell your photographer not to hack the hell out of you with the edits....it's all about honesty in marketing. I don't know about some of the other guys but I don't mind spending it but I feel like if you want me to invest in your business then you should be willing to invest in your business and I prefer the ladies with good photos - cell phone or professional - i like good photos...if you have crappy images then that tells me a lot.