Thank You Gentlemen Of Houston!

Thank you gentlemen of Houston, I had an excellent time in your city and look forward to my next visit September 17th and 18th!

XOXOXO

Natalie
...and thank you back, NN.

As good a generalization as there ever was is that the Smart Ones self-identify by ThankYew posts. And not just for disagreeing with Mao's characterization of gratitude as a disease of dogs.

The Smart Ones seem to be aware that if they let the mutts know they ain't in Houston any more they won't be getting a shitload of PMs, P411s, VMs, Texts, and Smoke Signals from Houston johns they either have to waste time on or else tarnish their brand by ignoring them.

You visiting Adorables, take note! It ain't that hard to let the geezers know when you coming. And when you leaving.
After seeing your profile I must admit that even though we havent met, you have to love a lady that will wear a panty that says "I taste as good as I look". Now that is a girl after my heart that gets it.
Always enjoy your company.Look forward to your next visit.
Anytime
And not just for disagreeing with Mao's characterization of gratitude as a disease of dogs. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
Dang, this is depressing. Fresh evidence of FAIL from government schools.

It was Stalin who described gratitude as a canine disease.

Yeah, I know...Stalin, Mao, Hitler, Pol Pot, Castro, Present Occupant...who can tell the difference, right?