probably fake and a stealer

the add is:

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ue-23/14978106

College hotty Ready 4 U 2 Take ALl D Way

houstonsygirl@yahoo.com
Poster's age: 23

so I email, and I get this:

1hr=$300, overnight=$800 while 24hrs= $1000. No half hours. Because of the very bad experiences i had with animals i met before, now I ask payment via purchased at Walmart, kroger, walgreens or cvs for first time clients. Locations and directions for incall/outcall are discussed upon verification of

So I happen to have read on another board that if you give the lady the number on the moneypack, you'll never see her (like I am surprised!).

The only problem, is that I am not sure that we can call that a scam or a bait'n'switch (my vocabulary is short on this field).
  • Trey
  • 08-20-2012, 08:19 PM
Thanks. If you went in for that you deserved what you got.
"probably fake and a stealer" .... "probably" ..... "possibly" .... "maybe" .... "might be" ....

... I am not really sure ... I don't have any facts .... I am just speculating ....

"The only problem, is that I am not sure .... "
Perfect screen name ...
At least he is warning others, although the ad speaks volumes! This should be put in the thread of funny bp stuff
Moved to coed. This is not an alert. You do not know that this gal did or does anything wrong.

But, don't use the . lol
thats nuts, who sends funds with no service
lucky to get right girl off bp from what i hear
Hey! Betty, I am new to the Hobby, so I have to ask..... What is a Giraffe P***y.... or I am over thinking it and knows what it means? I looked it up with urban dictionary.... not a hit.... you might want to write one there.... On the other side... I have to make an appointment with you......
Thanks. If you went in for that you deserved what you got. Originally Posted by trey
no worry trey, i would not go for such an obvious stealing method.

Moved to coed. This is not an alert. You do not know that this gal did or does anything wrong.

But, don't use the . lol Originally Posted by Pistolero
I am surely speculating, but I thought I could spare another monger an email. And also, I thought it was such a pitiful attempt that it was laughable!

I do not agree on the wrong: just with this, she did something wrong: she thought I was ok to be ripped of.

At least he is warning others, although the ad speaks volumes! This should be put in the thread of funny bp stuff Originally Posted by bustyamy
thanks.
I could tell it was bogus from the jump...its good you shared the link with us...