Pasadena Police POW WOW gone to woodlands area

Ok so We (bustycalliegirl) and I get here set up shop on the vista exit at e sam houston toll. Dont mind telling you where we where cause want to WARN EVERY ONE OF THE AREA.. was at the LaQuinta on vista and toll what we thought would be centrally located to the South side of Houston

Not sure if this deems alert worthy but for sure note worthy...

So we go to the local Kroger which is about 1 mile and pass 9 cops on the way their which 5 have someone pulled over one had someone in the parking lot. We come back and the bank across the street had 3 just sitting there for hrs haveing a fucking POW WOW. ... SO my 5 calls and tells me he is stuck in traffic but will be here in 10 minutes can he take a shower yadda yadda yadda says hes sorry for being a few minutes late then never shows never calls does not answer his phone just goes ghost. So then my 730 emails calls etc etc and he goes ghost to .. AT THIS POINT I AM PISSED BECAUSE I WENT AND GOT ANOTHER ROOM because Calliegirl was in an appointment and I did not want to lose business . ANYWAY so We decide to go for a drink and dinner and WTF their was a white plain car police car parked in the lot with exempt plates the extra lihght in the front the whole damn shabang ...
WAS THEIR ALL EVENING AND ALL NIGHT AND ALL EARLY MORNING DAMN DAMN DAMN NO WONDER THEY WENT FUCKING GHOST.............
Especially after that damn show that aired even though it was a different area GOODNESS YALL.....
SO PASADENA SOUTH HOUSTON IS OFF MY LIST FOR SURE
I am going back to where I use to go and do well at the north side even if it is for one day WE ARE GETTING THE HELL OUT OF POLICE HELL
Good luck to you ladies. I hope it goes better on the north side.
Sorry to here that be careful
Stickitinyou WE JUST LUV LUV LUV YOUR AVATAR!!!!

Well that is the chances you take traveling here and there and everywhere the people we did see was great.
Pasadena sucks. Has always sucked and will always suck.
Sorry to hear that! Screen,Screen Screen! Besafe

Sin~Sations
xoxo
You were trying to hobby in Pasadena???

Heh...
  • bbkid
  • 08-22-2012, 08:40 AM
Pasadena sucks. Has always sucked and will always suck. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
How long did you live there?
How long did you live there? Originally Posted by bbkid
When did he move?
Damn!!!!