ORGASMS AND THE FUNNY FACES AND SOUNDS ASSOCIATED WITH THEM..

ARE YOU A QUIET ONE OR A SCREAMER?!

I HAVE ALMOST SEEN IT ALL UNTIL ...WELL NEVERMIND!

Ladies do you prefer quiet MEN or LOUD HEAD BANGING CAYOTE SOUNDING GUYS?
Gentlemen do you prefer quiet and sensual ladies or FREAKS that scream in bed like they are being tortured with drops of burning honey?
I will share what I am and what I like later..

Its always so fun to check out the guy before he O's some look constipated with a sigh of relief and some like like they are going to die or worst KILL YOU lol!

hahahaha!
:b lush-anim-cl:
When are we meeting up for a live demonstration?
...UM..
PM SENT!
It all depends on how you get me there... I can go from a quiet one to a howling beast in no time.
I want a vocal, uninhibited, wild woman that feels free to kick, jerk, twist, moan, squeal, scream, quiver, shake, giggle, bark, growl, or Whatever releases the almighty O for her. The biggest orgasm for me is giving them to her!
I scream and moan, then I announce the big moment...
Im with you nightengale. I want a woman who is convulsing shivering yelling biting her lip damn near in cardiac arrest if thats how she O's. Dont be quiet trying to be a lady and hide it! I want to be able to close my eyes listen to the sound and try to figure out what animal I hear
I have a tendency to somewhat growl.
I have a tendency to somewhat growl. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
Ever see a post that just makes you LMFAO?
I'm a screamer, squirmier, lots of profanity and the people next door can confirm it, I don't know what I like in a woman as all I hear is me getting off....I would like her to be louder than me so I could tell what I like tho...ijs