What to wear to meetings??

Ladies what do you expect your customers to be dressed like when they come meet you? Most the time we are probably coming from the office so most of use are bus casual to dressy. But what about on a day off or sat or something. Are tshirts and shorts ok, is this a turn off? Just wondering if it really maters to you and how you handle the session.
Good Q...do they want us to role play or dress a certain way? I keep getting a "jeans" request but I'm always coming from work when I see her...I may just surprise her one day and show up wearing polo jeans, and chaps and boots from Harley!
On second thoughts...

I usually show up in jeans, no under ware, so I can be more readly available to her, drop it and stick it I say....ijs If she's more into role play and wanting to see a guy in ladies panties and stuff I refer them to SL...ijs
Guess I really ment if the ladies really care if we are showing up in polos and slacks or shorts and tshirts ok. Does it matter
Doesn't matter as long as the color is green
Doesn't matter as long as the color is green Originally Posted by tbone2u
Awesome
Doesn't matter to me......the clothes come off anyways.
Be clean and bring plenty of green.
Doesn't matter to me......the clothes come off anyways. Originally Posted by Kammye
Yes mam...I totally agree with that..the quicker I can get your hard rod in my mouth the better...
I know you were seeking female input but...

Yes mam...I totally agree with that..the quicker I can get [my] hard rod in [her] mouth the better... Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
I'd say that it is OK for a provider to show up wearing nothing but an overcoat. Had that happen once and it was extremely sexy -- the thought of her walking through the lobby, past all those guests, onto the elevator next to some poor schlep that didn't have a clue. Then, on entry into the room just dropping the coat to the floor for a throw down, banging good session.

If I were to show up at an appointment like that... now that just might be a wee bit creepy. ijs
Doesn't matter to me at all. During the week I see slacks and pressed shirts and on the weekend I see gym shorts and T shirts. Whatever the client is most comfortable in is what I'd like him to wear.
EA has been known to show up in a bunny suit.
I usually show up in jeans, no under ware, so I can be more readly available to her, drop it and stick it I say....ijs If she's more into role play and wanting to see a guy in ladies panties and stuff I refer them to SL...ijs Originally Posted by cumalot
Words out?
EA has been known to show up in a bunny suit. Originally Posted by pyramider
If you showed up in a chihuahua costume you'd get doggy pretty fast.

Seriously, what a gentlemen wears depends on where we're meeting. If my apartment, then it matters not, as long as he is clean or willing to jump in my shower before jumping me. If we're meeting out first for a meal or coffee , then please dress appropriately for the environment. Wearing unkempt, soiled, and/or ragged clothing when meeting ANY lady in public disrespects her.