Is it ok to ask new clients if they are LE?

I am very interested in knowing about asking a possible new client if they are LE? Like after speaking to them, send them a text asking if they are associated with LE. Can the potential newbie say no? So say he responds back No i am not LE, You have that text that he stated he was not, so you could just forward such text to a friend if anything went south? I am trying to make sense of it.
Undercover LE's deny it ALL the time when they're asked...until they catch you slippin. Regardless if you have transcript logs from the convo of him telling you that he was not after you get caught still won't do justice, for the simple fact that, you still got caught. Know what i'm saying? I hope I didn't confuse you lol... Either way you can easily suspect if they are LE once he starts asking you if you offer _blank_ (sexual act) vs. how much for (certain amount of time).

there's this one cop in my Criminal Justice class that works in the Vice division and he blabs on so much on how easy it is to catch providers from BP/CL. I just sit back and take notes lmao!
It's okay to ask them but completely pointless. An undercover cop will never tell you he's a cop until he is busting you.
Of course LE will say no, and YES THEY ARE ALLOWED TO LIE to get you cuffed and into court. The line between deception and entrapment is microscopic and will have to be argued by your lawyer.

Don't ask; SCREEN!!! And that just protects, not prevents a jam-up. Irish lick, er, luck, to us all in hobbying, because if LE specifically targets you, you're probably going to get wounded.
If you have to ask, you should walk away.
  • Trey
  • 09-02-2010, 04:33 PM
yeah if cops really had to tell you they were cops no one would ever get busted.

John: sup baby your hot seen you walking up and down the street here.
undercover: yeah boy I can take care of you
John: Hey well sounds good babe but first are you a cop
undercover: damn you asked the magic question how am I supposed to bust people if they always ask me if im a cop.
BUT, I thought as long as you have the "disclaimer" in your ads/website about it being for time and companionship only/what happens between consenting adults..
OR even better..the one proclaiming that if you are LE of any kind, it is entrapment..etc...they can't prosecute!!
All that stuff DOES NOT MATTER!!!!. If any of these disclaimers made any difference, or if you ask a cop "are you a cop", there would be no busts, no drug busts, you can not shield yourself by asking that question. You will not be arrested for what the disclaimer says on your site, you will be popped because of WHAT YOU SAY AND/OR DO. Undercover will have a session in order to make their case. They may have recorders to tape the questions you ask and the answers to their leading questions. Screening and references, which I believe was a problem thread for you is important. Mainly, this is a dangerous profession, you should treat it thusly. Take care, and just don't act silly, always be aware of yourself and the surroundings.
Billy
The Wildflower Group
"Spreading seeds and goodwill wherever I go."
Even if the LE did do something that was unethical enough to warrant a case getting thrown out, you will suffer the "ride", as they say. And that means a day and night or more in the "tank", plus bonds, court dates, and all that entails.

As was said, this is a dangerous game. Sooner or later, despite your best cautions, you will probably suffer an arrest.
BUT, I thought as long as you have the "disclaimer" in your ads/website about it being for time and companionship only/what happens between consenting adults..
OR even better..the one proclaiming that if you are LE of any kind, it is entrapment..etc...they can't prosecute!! Originally Posted by ratboy jam
LOL, If any of that worked, there wouldnt be anyone in trouble for anything ever, lol...... The money exchange for this "insert illegal product/activity" in not for this but for the my time meeting you .....

the funny thing is that the disclaimers probably make you look even more guilty. they are a waste of 101010101
All that stuff DOES NOT MATTER!!!!. If any of these disclaimers made any difference, or if you ask a cop "are you a cop", there would be no busts, no drug busts, you can not shield yourself by asking that question. You will not be arrested for what the disclaimer says on your site, you will be popped because of WHAT YOU SAY AND/OR DO. Undercover will have a session in order to make their case. They may have recorders to tape the questions you ask and the answers to their leading questions. Screening and references, which I believe was a problem thread for you is important. Mainly, this is a dangerous profession, you should treat it thusly. Take care, and just don't act silly, always be aware of yourself and the surroundings.
Billy
The Wildflower Group
"Spreading seeds and goodwill wherever I go." Originally Posted by BananaRepublican
Amen
Cuffs are very good in foreplay, but not riding in the back of a cruiser.
Just keep your woman’s intuition sharp and follow it when it starts talking to you.
And yes, the conversation is important, if too many details start getting discussed especially in the context of payment, that should be a red flag. I have been to a couple of AMPs that tried to upsell with a “I’ll do this for this much more” conversation and I shut that discussion down quick and I was 99.9% sure they weren’t LE.
and all the men are great looking, women do the light fantastic and LE never lies or makes it he said / she said..
Yes it's ok to ask someone if they are LE straight up. You know what else is ok? Walking up to a cub while the momma bear is right there staring at you.