To all the ladies!

Dear ladies,

Please know where your incall location is. I know a lot of yall travel and stay in the "Galleria Area" But that is a large area to those who live and work here. This is expecally helpful for the people who, like me, schedule something for a lunch break and then can not check a computer because we are driving and visiting people all day.

Today I had a minorly embarising event. I scheduled with a young lady before heading to Cypress from Clear Lake. About 30mins before I called to confirm the incalls location she just told me [notell name] off the Southwest Freeway. I asked if that was inside or outside the 610 loop. She did not know. So when I hit 59 I took a right because I know of a branch of this particular place is a few blocks south of the cut off... Apparently there is one about that far to the north as well on the same freeway.

She thoguht I was an ass, I thought she NS or just took a look at me and decided to decline and all because of a simple error. So ladies, please know where you are. I may be good at finding things, but I need a little help sometimes too. :P
i do admit mix ups have happened to me as well, but couldn't this also be as much Your fault for leaving for a unidentified location?
My entire work is going to places that I've never been ans fixing things. The difference is that if I get lost going to see a client they know how to get me to where they are. Even if I had a gps on this one I probally would have ended up at the wrong location. But other than that, yes totally my fault.
We at least need a general location. Remember this is like the 4th largest city in the country or something like that. Inside or ouside beltway or the loop make a huge difference. Not to mention a lot of ladies don't feel comfortable giving you just a little more info even just on directions.

All in all though I have had decent luck with the ladies I have seen.
that is why I always ask the ladies the name of two major streets close to where they are staying at. just the general area is not good enough, like SW, north side, SE. it is very confusing.
It is annoying when they are cryptic about where they are located.
i agree, but i wont leave to go anywhere with out a physical address.
I also had a run in with a client today. He scheduled with me yesterday and we had set a time for 1:00 pm today..I told him the exact hotel I was at and the main intercetions when he called..He then texted me when he got to the lobby and i told him my room number. He then said he would be up. 5 minutes later i get another text he asked for the room number again and I told him. Still no one came too the door. So i called him repeatly and i got
no answer. So i emailed him and told him that i felt that was unprofessional on his behalf getting the room number and not showing up are at least calling me back. Then he emailed me back and said he knocked on the door for 10 minutes and got no answer which was BS...FINALLY HE EMAILED ME APOLOGIZING. HE SAID IT WAS TWO (CP) HOTELS IN AREA AND HE MAP QUESTED THE WRONG ONE....
And now this thread gets a little more interesting...maybe
Then he emailed me back and said he knocked on the door for 10 minutes and got no answer which was BS...FINALLY HE EMAILED ME APOLOGIZING. HE SAID IT WAS TWO (CP) HOTELS IN AREA AND HE MAP QUESTED THE WRONG ONE.... Originally Posted by Melissa Lane
Would have been a much funnier story if someone had answered the door... I did that once with an AMP.... there were 2 AMPs next door to each other ... posted the story in another thread... it's funny now..
Was this the post you wanted me to fix? Strange I didn't call you out on it. If yall have private access enjot the rest of the post. Otherwise yall have a great weekend!

It did get more interesting!
Seriously!

This doesn't sound like a notel if there was a lobby and dining area. I've never stayed at a motel/hotel chain that didn't at least have a piece of stationery or guest services book with the address on it.

How did she get there in the first place.
I asked if you posted something negative under my review did you change it after you relealized that you made a mistake..I couldnt see it for obvious reasons which makes me question the authenticity of it. Instead you twist things up too put me at fault.

By the way i never give my exact location unless Ive seen you before. I do give the general area and the cross streets.....
I know what you're saying. I have clients tell me on just about a weekly basis that a provider lists her location as Midtown or Downtown and come to find out she's off 59/Kirby, or somewhere on 45, ect.

You should not use a "fake" location to draw in clients.