How to Piss Off 1.3 Billion Chinese

Abstinence program partners Chinese officials with U.S. evangelicals

By William Wan
Friday, September 3, 2010; 9:03 AM

BEIJING - If all goes according to plan, this fall a girl somewhere in China's Yunnan province will tell her boyfriend she can't have sex with him. And he'll have an abstinence program from the United States to thank.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...T2010090301790
Wow,
Next thing you know they'll be trying to legislate morality. What a stupid idea that would be...........Oh, wait.
SHHH we owe them money, be nice. They back our debt. I for one love the Chinese. I am learning Mandarin as I type..Chinese Opera is the best.....
Be sure to use chop stiks at the opera.
SHHH we owe them money, be nice. They back our debt. I for one love the Chinese. I am learning Mandarin as I type..Chinese Opera is the best..... Originally Posted by angelinadream
Do you speak Swedish ...
SHHH we owe them money, be nice. They back our debt. I for one love the Chinese. I am learning Mandarin as I type..Chinese Opera is the best..... Originally Posted by angelinadream
Watch out, crafty little devils they are - "I bet his little yellow brain is thinking of something right now!" Inspector Clouseau
"And Chinese authorities, despite the country's official atheism, want help with controlling population growth..."

Legislating morality puh-leese, that sentence proves the only reason the Chinese govt is allowing the program in.