What is White Knighting?

I've seen it but am not familiar with the terminology. Yes call me newbie, whatever just tell me what it is.
It when a hooktard shows a lady the rest of the story in the reviews, and he may also let her read whats in the mens locker room.
Men are also referred to as White Knights when the following happens. There may be a thread going on which involves a provider essentially going nut-ass-crazy on everyone, she may have ripped someone off, or provided essentially horrible service or no service. Inevitably, some guy will come to her rescue, hence her White Knight coming in to rescue. This is probably followed by the White Knight PMing her and trying to get a cut rate session for his rescue!
A White Knight is lower than a snake's belly in a wagon rut - right down there with car salesmen, home builders, a/c contractors, family law attorneys, politicians, child molesters, bait and switchers, and NCNS'ers.
It when a hooktard shows a lady the rest of the story in the reviews, and he may also let her read whats in the mens locker room. Originally Posted by Captain Gus

Its fucktard shows a lady . . .

Don't want to insult the ladies by confusing the terms.
I'll define it with bit less emotion:

A White Knight is a guy who takes doing favors for a provider to a level beyond what common sense would suggest. Examples:

Forwarding her the BCD portions of reviews.
Telling her about conversations in the BCD areas of the site.
Taking her side no matter how bad her attitude/actions may be.
Serving as her chauffeur/psychiatrist/ATM.

White Knights do what they do because they think they can curry favor with a provider, resulting in better service / free sessions / bbfs / undying love.

Many otherwise sane hobbyists become smitten with a provider and fall into this trap. Once. Typically they learn their lesson, never to repeat it, until they're smitten again.

"I've learned my lesson" is the WK's version of "I'm retiring".
Dang... and all this time I thought White Knights did it because they were "special" to the provider... and she just liked him for him... not the fee he still had to shell out..
Another way of looking at it.

White Knight puts hoes before broes.

Black night puts broes before hoes.

Me? I am a black night until I got a naked chick in front of me and then I will tell her whatever she wants to know.

Its fucktard shows a lady . . .

Don't want to insult the ladies by confusing the terms. Originally Posted by pyramider
No shit... what a fucktard.

A White Knight is all the other guys... not me...
All that concerns TMFT is nighty nite.
All that concerns TMFT is nighty nite. Originally Posted by pyramider
That is Knighty Knight
That is Knighty Knight Originally Posted by Htowner
TFF!!!
I gotta get me one of them......Please send applications via PM.