Text Message Mishaps ( anyone )

So I sent a text message to a provider yesterday and realized immediately that it was the wrong number. They responded and it seemed like they were excited and confused at the same time lol. This has happened to me a few times.

Has anyone else had this happen? Does anyone have any funny text stories they care to share, provider and hobbyist alike.
for her to be confused and excited at the same time....i wanna know what did you say in this text?????

or maybe knowing you i dont wanna know.....lol
Lol well BDS there is no gaurantee that it was a her on the other end being that it was a text message lol. And it was a pretty innocent message
hmmm innocent and you in the same sentence.....I KNOW BETTER!!!

but if thats what you wanna believe i guess ill believe it tooooo....lol
Lol it was it was I swear. BTW did you ever talk to that guy? Also I hear you are going to Dallas, you gonna be there till you recover?
yea he was suppose to come last saturday but did't.....no word from him....and i really need that.

Not what you think guys.....i can see your minds wondering now!!!
So I sent a text message to a provider yesterday and realized immediately that it was the wrong number. They responded and it seemed like they were excited and confused at the same time lol. This has happened to me a few times.

Has anyone else had this happen? Does anyone have any funny text stories they care to share, provider and hobbyist alike. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Maybe his family is from Appalachia and he texted his sister by accident, and she thought she would finally 'have' baby brother and get 200 bucks as a gift.

Now see there BDS I told you it was innocent lol
Maybe his family is from Appalachia and he texted his sister by accident, and she thought she would finally 'have' baby brother and get 200 bucks as a gift.

Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

+1
I've got one, but it's not in relation to providing.

Woke up one Saturday morning and I was feeling horny, so I sent my bf a sexy text message(when I was still in Houston and he in London), extremely explicit stuff.

About an hour later, I texted my best friend something, her name starts with a "T". A few mins later I get a text from my then landlord, a guy called Travis, saying, "who is this???" I frrrreeeaaaked out, thinking I had sent him the msg meant for my bf. I quickly checked back in my sent folder and to my relief saw that the msg I meant for my best friend had went to him instead (their names are right next to each other in my phone book). Phew!!
i have sent some crazy stuff....and darn touch screen fone and its on mind, selected another person. oops....couldnt be typed fast enough. I also had a treo once that was notorious for pocket dialing someone even with the key guard on. And I was deep in a conversation with my fling and dialed a buddy from work/church @ 11pm at night. talk about sweating bullets.....
I make it a point not to record phone numbers of any provider that has the same first name as any woman I know in civilian life...
I had a UTR FB last year and on the way to see her, I texted to let her know I was on my way. By accident, I sent it to my wife's ex-husband's new wife!!
Thank god I didn't get explicit!!

abdclub
I was gossipin' about someone and sent it to her instead of original gossip-ee! That was fun!!!