Towme?

Why don't you "man up" as Dear John said and post under your real handle? You've been asked to do it and all you do is follow me around to create unwanted drama! I'm not going to see you, your not interested in seeing me so I retract my statement of not engaging you. Why the obsession. I'm engaging you head on.
I am not familiar with this person? TOWME, I mean!
+1
I am not familiar with this person? TOWME, I mean! Originally Posted by DarthMaul
I did a report to the mod on towme for his/her obvious obsession with sofia. The obsessing started in this thread. You might read all the postings in this thread carefully.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=93987

Also is you do a search on towme, you will see several of his postings trying to out her as someone she may or may not be.

I don't care either way who angelinadream is, but obvious obsessing should never be allowed, especially since this towme person just registered on the very same day he/her started talking shit about her. You just can't allow this type of activity. What's next, someone just registering and on the same day states that a member here is hiv positive or is carrying some disease?
Mods, you got the email. You know her side of the story. You also have to know who this handle represents. The question is what you plan to do about it.

Personally I'd ban the person who sent you the email. I'd ban these new handles who seem to have a hair up their ass about it, and just let the hookers stay, regardless of who they may be employed by.

We need the pussy. We don't need the drama being created on this board between a madam and the board owner living with her former hooker.
I did a report to the mod on towme for his/her obvious obsession with sofia. The obsessing started in this thread. You might read all the postings in this thread carefully.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=93987

Also is you do a search on towme, you will see several of his postings trying to out her as someone she may or may not be.

I don't care either way who angelinadream is, but obvious obsessing should never be allowed, especially since this towme person just registered on the very same day he/her started talking shit about her. You just can't allow this type of activity. What's next, someone just registering and on the same day states that a member here is hiv positive or is carrying some disease? Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I realize this is going to gag Dear_John.... but... I agree with him. He is correct, towme showed up with one obsessive agenda ... stalking, harrassing, outing ... (which ever you prefer ) ...angelinadream. In my humble opinion.
....Waiting for an alleged man to "man up".
Cmon, unless your in church - not the topless one. You don't seem to have much to do because you follow my post all day. Let's get to it, Tow to Tow.

Here's the facts for you. YOU will never book with me, you harass me all the time via email and so on. You criticize me for working with Sofia ( that is my choice not yours, if you want her to book for you, you have to ask yourself) and working with Houston Dream Girls. I can be on P411 if I want. Still debating that one. When I want work she gives it to me. That's what I care about, paying my school debt.

I'm concerned because you are showing, obsessive, stalking, behavior.

You think Houston Dreamgirls is run by Sofia. There's a thread on that so if you believe that get to working on proving it ok? I know they do not for a fact.

I am not a slave in the sex slave trade, I make my own choices. I work my own schedule when it allows, maybe 4-5 appointments a week. I am my own woman who will not back down from your constant harassment. I may be 25 now but I can hold my own with the best of them. I did this for a few months in college to pay off a car so I know when I'm swimming with sharks. I'm not wounded yet, your the one who is for some reason TERRIFIED to post under your real name.

It seems to all be Sofia based. Please direct it to her and not myself. You cannot stop me from working with whom I like. All I know is I have met the people I work with. Jay for coffee, Sofia, and yes some man named Paul for like a minute one day when Sofia had his key or something. I saw her all of twice and you harass me? If I decide to get a P411 I would like to meet Gina too.

She books me so I'm not complaining, but why are you crazy obsessed with her? I read you all call her crazy and I don't care if she is, she books me fast when I need money for something. Whether I like my co-workers or managers is none of your concern. I'm sure you don't always like your co-workers,manager, or (as I suspect you will claim to work for yourself) clients.

You did fail screening didn't you? Why are you obsessed with a woman who is rarely in Texas anyway? I'm sorry you failed screening.

Again, thank you for the offer for the other board but the activity is here, not there.

Now can we be adults and let this go? I'm here for business. I have a feeling I'm a hell of alot younger than you and are being very immature. I am not interested in joining other boards. If I ever will I will contact you at once. Now I see why Sofia asked me to post this...It's all coming together now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qhsuo35Vil4
Thanks for the info angelinal
  • towme
  • 09-05-2010, 11:42 AM
Why don't you produce one of the phantom e-mails or this fake offer?? Or better yet a pic of that real ass. You scream SOH.

Amateur, untrained and desperate as hell.
Angelina, this post will not make me a popular man among the management here, but at this point we have done everything we can to out this individual. I mean Ronnie Milsap and Stevie Wonder can see his obsession with Sofia, and both of those guys are blind.

Any fault past this time is the fault of the moderators and admins for not taking action. I am sure that more than myself has hit the report to moderator button on this person, and stuff has been laid out for them.

As a past moderator and admin on other boards, I know people bitch about 'heavy handed moderation', while some want more moderation. Mods and admins walk a fine line about what their job actually is.

However the mods and admins need to stop these obvious new handles by old members from posting things that are way out of line. towme's postings are a classic/textbook example of someone who has an agenda, so they come in with a new handle and start shit. An established member has a bit more credibility than someone who just registered.

The good thing is a lot of members are smart enough to read through this shit, while others naively believe everything they see posted as being the truth.
Why don't you produce one of the phantom e-mails or this fake offer?? Or better yet a pic of that real ass. You scream SOH.

Amateur, untrained and desperate as hell. Originally Posted by towme

I see your goal in your post. I'm smarter than that, I read the rules and regulations and know that posting and providing an email or anything of the like will be considered outing someone. As for the pic of the ass just look in the mirror, you can see it daily. Wow I scream SOH, that's kewl the free publicity your giving her will help me pay my bills faster.

Amateur - turned pro and a damn good one, just read my reviews. Did you go to the same school as Reese Mcclain? Amateur equals unpaid and professional means paid!

Untrained - yup worked this profession for a VERY short time when I was younger. Untrained and unused and proud of it!
(This means no offense to any ladies that work full time. We all do what we have to do for our own reasons.)

Desperate as hell - nope that is why I only take limited appointments and do not work in a spa. The only despair I see is your insane obsession with Sofia.

Did you really think I was stupid enough to break the rules by posting any emails? You seem to be just egging me on to try and break rules Your a sad and lonely pathetic soul who sits in the dark with a little altar lit to Sofia. A lit candle and a poster sized picture of her.

PS. If your providing offerings and sacrifices to the altar she is not getting them. I think she would tell us if stuff were magically appearing from nowhere.

I've looked back and read some old threads and I don't think DearHunter appreciates you having an altar. Now anyone that is not as creepy as Towme is welcome to book me, although I have limited hours. You can book me directly here, through HDreamgirls and yes, through Sofia.
This thread is closed as there is no longer any reason to continue discussion as the subject of the thread is no longer able to respond.