(In a scary voice) My late night on Backpage

I never post on Backpage in the middle of the night, but I found myself up last night so I figured what the hell.

I post an ad on Backpage around 4:30am and over the past 3 hours these are the calls, text messages and e-mails I have gotten. Talk about the weirdo’s coming out at night. This never happens to me during the day.

Frankly I don’t know how the chicks who post on BP from 11pm - 5am do it. I surely will not ever again.

1. Will you accept a check?

2. What do you need for screening?
Me: P411, Eccie or I need to call you at your office.
Him: I will not be back at my office till Tuesday, you can call me then, but I’d like to come see you right now.

3. Can you meet me out front so I can see you first?

4. I get a guy with some screening information and agree to see him. I ask him to call me when he exits Pierce, about 45 minutes later he calls and says, "Sorry I am having trouble with my debit card.” - I guess I should be thankful he even called me back.

5. Do you have anyone else there with you?
Me: No.
Him: Okay well do you mind if I look around your place when I get there?

6. I lost my debt card, but I really would like to come see you, can I come over and then we can go to the bank at 8am when they open (really, the bank opens at 8am on a Sunday)?

7. Hey baby, can I come for a bill? I just need something to help me get to sleep.

8. He sets an appointment via e-mail then says: please call my phone and leave a message. Use your imagine and make sure to say my name.

9. Hi, this is Boardman, can I come see you right now?
You were posting ad at 4 am and now posting before 9?
How is a man(boradman) is supposed to defend himself against those odds?
Lol.. there are worst weird ppl out there.
How is a man(boradman) is supposed to defend himself against those odds? Originally Posted by Htowner
I like to post mean things about boardman when he can't defend his self

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...postcount=1867
Lol.. yes Brooke, the freaks do come out at night..and BP is their donut shop. I can't even begin to tell you how many guys I've had to hang up on, cuss out, block their #, I mean the whole freaking gamut. Ridiculous.
Hey I do have a job but have to wait till Friday for my check any ladies want to make my labor day weekend and let me pay you Friday. I am good for it I swear. Check my references lol
Hey I do have a job but have to wait till Friday for my check any ladies want to make my labor day weekend and let me pay you Friday. I am good for it I swear. Check my references lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
That reminds me ... I forgot one, my first call of the night at 4:51am asked if he could bring me a gift instead of cash ... a gift like this?

Or a gift like this?

• Trey
  • 09-05-2010, 08:33 AM
I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a piece of ass today.

Yeah the freaks come out at night is more then just a song, its the truth. You should be on the guys end I've done a 4 am smash with a chick from back page she was sloppy drunk and a bitch at that. After the session she said she don't like black people, she's black too. She told me not to call her again, I had no plan to. At four in the morning the only thing out is the devil.
That Mustang made my pussy wet! Hey, one of my ATFs has a new Challenger, and he let me drive my first muscle car ever last week. I hit that bitch on the freeway like there was no tomorrow. .. or Hwy Patrol. Makes Honda look so weak
Hmm that offer for lifetime sessions for a that mistake still up for grabs Brooke?
I love muscle cars and big engines in fact I used to work on steet rods so I sm s big fan but I know a guy who has a Honda that will do like 10 sec in a 1/4 mile. It may look weak but it ain't.
I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a piece of ass today.

Yeah the freaks come out at night is more then just a song, its the truth. You should be on the guys end I've done a 4 am smash with a chick from back page she was sloppy drunk and a bitch at that. After the session she said she don't like black people, she's black too. She told me not to call her again, I had no plan to. At four in the morning the only thing out is the devil. Originally Posted by trey

I've gotten some pretty okay late night calls before, but I think Paris Hilton said it best when she said only weirdos stay out past 3am. A black white supremacist?..lol.. TFF! you should've told her that her pussy stunk. .remember from the hood that's the worse insult ever. Even if it wasn't true, every time she goes to take a piss she'd be smelling her panties.
At four in the morning the only thing out is the devil. Originally Posted by trey
True Dat! Back in the 60's when I was a student I worked at an all-night convenience store, alone at that hour except for the customers and weirdos. Scared shitless a robber was gonna come in and shoot me, but I never got robbed. There was some funny motherfuckers buying strange stuff at 4 am. This was in the Montrose, back when the hippie chicks actually WERE natural born chicks. Some of 'em actually thought if they showed me their titties they wouldn't have to pay for their can of beans or tampons or whatever. They were nuts to think that would work. The owner of that store was a Greek without mercy and, brother, if you worked for him you made damnsure he got his money's worth. Or else!

All those cute little hippie chicks are old ladies now. Too old for me. Regardless, nowadays when the sun sets...so do I.
I love muscle cars and big engines in fact I used to work on steet rods so I sm s big fan but I know a guy who has a Honda that will do like 10 sec in a 1/4 mile. It may look weak but it ain't. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Its okay to be fast, but fast AND sexy is what I'm talking about.. made me want to purr.
I worked on a 32 coupe and the owner let me drive it once and man there is just something about all that power . I know what you are talking about for sure.