Pimps

I recently had an appointment with a well reviewed Houston provider. The provider fee was $250. I was low on hobby funds so I decided to fold two envelopes in half and place them inside a third envelope. I sealed the third envelope and wrote "300" with a black permanent marker. The appointment was made on short notice to throw the provider off her game. When I arrived at the incall I placed the envelope on top of the television. I made sure the provider noticed the "300." The bcd included 45 minutes of non stop pounding. On my way out the door I kissed the provider good bye and told her I included an extra $50 in the envelope since I scheduled the last minute. She said the appointment was only $250 but thanked me for the extra. After she closed the door I hauled ass to my vehicle. As I was getting in my vehicle a man quickly approached in an older model SUV and blocked my vehicle from leaving. He got out of his vehicle. The man was about 6'4" and 300 lbs. I'm not a little man. I'm 6'0" and 200 lbs. with a military background. But I knew I was no match. The man really caught me off guard. I didn't wait to figure out what he wanted. I immediately got in my vehicle and locked the doors. He told me I needed to go back up to the room and pay her because there was no money in the envelope. The man didn't look like the providers husband, but a pimp you would see on a television show on inner city street prostitution. I told him I didn't know what he was talking about and was going to call the police if he didn't move his vehicle so I could leave. He started backing up like he was going to let me out, but then immediately went forward and rammed the front bumper on my vehicle. He rammed it several times. It left several large dents in the bumper. He then pulled out a large knife and held it at his throat to insinuate he was going to slice my throat open. He finally let me out, but started following me. He followed me all the way to the freeway. He would get inches from my rear bumper and the back off. He kept doing this over and over until I lost him on the freeway. I was scared shitless. It was probably the longest 15 minutes of my life. What really got me wasn't the fact there was a pimp, but the provider I saw was well reviewed on eccie and was a member of p411. The provider never would've fit the profile of someone having a pimp. She came across as someone who came from a middle class background. So I'm wondering how many other well reviewed providers have pimps???
This may not be the best way to get information on pimps....just saying.
Maybe providers have a bodyguard that they pay and it isn't a pimp? I would guess that lots of them have someone...and he isn't a pimp...tho I don't know.
Damn.
Interesting story, but when do you plan on paying the provider what you owe her?
@ N 2 Deep - You are a RICHARD, that is stealing and that is how people get hurt. If you paid her then you'd never know about that guy. This story sounds like a Duck though.
  • Trey
  • 09-07-2010, 12:09 AM
So yeah you fucked over the girl and you are mad that you saw a pimp you are the reason the rest of have to deal with that shit. Story sounds all kinds of fucked up don't know what you want from such a tale.
So why isn't this troll banned? Every post is made to stir controversy.
I'm not trying to insinuate all pimps are black becuase I'm black myself. The "bodyguard" that cornered me just happened to be black. I only included this particular pic because it closely resembles the providers "bodyguard." I just wasn't expecting a 5'4" middle class type provider who was well reviewed on eccie to have a 6'4" "bodyguard" with tattoos and jewelry all oever. Not to mention a large knife he didn't mind pulling out.

Thank you so much for clarifying that point, although I fail to see any other posts raising the issue. With that out of the way, when are you going to pay the provider what you owe her?
So why isn't this troll banned? Every post is made to stir controversy. Originally Posted by Combustion
I was wondering if anybody outside of myself thought the same way.
Dude you just ripped a provider off and you complaining she had someone to protect her from scum like you? You can't be serious and I'm with smaty marty when are you going to pay her what you owe her plus interest for having to put up with you? Not only do you rip her off you act like you tipped her more then you have the AUDACITY to come on here and play the victim? You can't be serious......you're making this up right? So are we suposed to feel sorry for you cause you scammed a provider because you're low on funds? You just stole from someone their time and money and I'm sure caused her grief. I believe you deserved whatever you have coming they were probably getting your license plate so they can dig up all you're info.........HaHaHA looks like the joke will be on you!
I think your story is BS. I bet you are a 12 year old who lives in a 4000sq ft house in the burbs.
:LOL: I'm with brooke it just sounds fictional none wld openly admit to ripping a provider off