Anyone have a tickle fetish?

• R.M.
  • 10-06-2011, 04:19 PM
I have a regular friend that has a tickle fetish and I am starting to enjoy it.
Now I have a collection of tooth brushes of all types, ropes, restraints, bungee cord and a tickle fetish video.
Cant remember the number of people in the tickle fetish community but it was a large number.
It is torture for me because I am ticklish. I have found my finger nails are very good hair brushes also{ Wig Brush}
Here a couple of videos

Tickle video 1

Tickle video 2

Short clip

Reese, i'm way too ticklish for that.
  • R.M.
  • 10-06-2011, 09:31 PM
chicken
thats my dream, to be tickled pink,
I've tried that ha I couldn't take it for whole hour being tickle....lol

SP
any mistress's in rochester, or buffalo ny,
that can cuff me to a bed and tickle me to orgasm????
im serious.
please pm me
  • R.M.
  • 10-26-2011, 11:44 AM
Sonya you know we could tickle Franklin. Just have to get him to Texas...
  • aeg18
  • 10-27-2011, 10:15 PM
Sonya, you could make it an hour...the trick is to ebb and flow the teasing to make you glad you did.

I, on the other hand, don't know if I could handle being at the mercy of Reese and Sonya together for an hour...but the idea is so hot I'm breaking a decade of lurking (dating back to aspd) just to say so
I LOVE tickle fetish!!
I don't mind being a "tickler" but I sincerely have a "don't tickle me" fetish going on. I hate being tickled.

Immensely.

We've had this topic discussed before and it's always fun!!!

Elisabeth
Funny... I just awoke early this morning in the middle of 'tickle turned erotic' dream. I do not know the fella I attacked by tickling. I started at him to slap him and started tickling until he peed his pants... lol Maybe I'm the one who had to go..

This is really not one of My favorites unless there is an element of torture combined with the tickling. (ropes and weights, replace the timer with a bowl of ice water.. ect).

I have learned that when I'm being tickled, I can control and change the tickle sensation to an erotic feeling that goes straight to my clit . Yet, it is bottom on my list of fetishes.
I love being the tickler!
I have a skin fetish in a serious way. And being tickled ruins it, immensely.
I'm not ticklish in the least bit, not even my feet. And for someone to continuously try to force a tickle out of me. Is unappealing and boring.zzzzzz

Give me facial hair, finger nails, and hot wax on my skin and I'm in sheer heaven. My skin craves pressure & tactile feelings of those kinds. If I were to go get accupunture, I'd probably have to warn the doc, that I'll orgasm a few times during the procedure.
  • R.M.
  • 11-03-2011, 05:09 AM
I don't mind being a "tickler" but I sincerely have a "don't tickle me" fetish going on. I hate being tickled.

Immensely.

We've had this topic discussed before and it's always fun!!!

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I agree Elisabeth I am not much on being tickled. But I sure like to be in control.
I have a skin fetish in a serious way. And being tickled ruins it, immensely.
I'm not ticklish in the least bit, not even my feet. And for someone to continuously try to force a tickle out of me. Is unappealing and boring.zzzzzz

Give me facial hair, finger nails, and hot wax on my skin and I'm in sheer heaven. My skin craves pressure & tactile feelings of those kinds. If I were to go get accupunture, I'd probably have to warn the doc, that I'll orgasm a few times during the procedure. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf

Nibble Nibble Nibble. I know what to do with your Feet! Nibble Nibble Nibble.