Oh this is interesting

This artice is over 2 years old, it isnt new news
yeah well, GPop ain't really new either. Just another old 'tard like many of us. so there's always that.
But, as far as the outdated article, I don't think I would shot anyone over $.5. If I can't kick your ass and get my money back. Then you've earned that lil bit of change.
Which brings the question, if you were getting ripped off, at what point would you use deadly force? Me, maybe 5 bills. But that would be after I tried to physically get it back.
Oh yeah.

MSOG just got real.
You silly girls triix are made for rabbits
yeah well, GPop ain't really new either. Just another old 'tard like many of us. so there's always that.
But, as far as the outdated article, I don't think I would shot anyone over $.5. If I can't kick your ass and get my money back. Then you've earned that lil bit of change.
Which brings the question, if you were getting ripped off, at what point would you use deadly force? Me, maybe 5 bills. But that would be after I tried to physically get it back.
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
problem with just kicking their ass is they live to tell THEIR side of the story..

yeah the article is old but it set a legal president... once a court of law states it is OK to shoot someone to get your money back for services NOT rendered...

well slippery slope and all that