Of course, LLephantMan.

That's what he meant...

Jesus.
  • DSK
  • 05-30-2017, 08:21 AM
Of course, LLephantMan.

That's what he meant...

Jesus. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
sticks and stones may break my bones, but fuck yourself anyway, you insignificant little pissant
I watched the recent Recent American Hero's Channel production of "Apocalypse WW-1", and the brutality on display was horrific.

The absolute disregard on both sides for individule human life, and human dignity, was appalling.

The World said ......."never again".

How did that work out?
That makes a lot of sense.
What a douche-bag.

You're just pissed because you screwed the pooch and posted a thread title that makes no sense.

Don't worry. It's a common mistake. And you're just a common guy.

I think dilbert summed it up best

the one thing they never do is admit failure, they blame it on somebody else, never them.

Munchie, in your case it's "least"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Are you going to pretend you didn't think glass is a liquid?

Looks like that quote goes for you too. Looks like you were skipping class and blowing the professors for your grades. Spending too much time at the klan rallies.

the one thing they never do is admit failure, they blame it on somebody else, never them.

sticks and stones may break my bones, but fuck yourself anyway, you insignificant little pissant Originally Posted by DSK
... posted a thread title that makes no sense.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Little Boy you're the only one choking on the typo and you're the only one obsessing about it. Continue to be PettyPretty! It suits you to a "TEE"!
  • WTF
  • 05-30-2017, 10:51 AM
Old man, should we do a search on you and lustylady sweating over other folks incorrect verbiage/typos?
Little Boy you're the only one choking on the typo and you're the only one obsessing about it. Continue to be PettyPretty! It suits you to a "TEE"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Old man, should we do a search on you and lustylady sweating over other folks incorrect verbiage/typos? Originally Posted by WTF
sticks and stones may break my bones, but fuck yourself anyway, you insignificant little pissant Originally Posted by DSK
The Jewish Lawyer is a typo twerp also
The Jewish Lawyer is a typo twerp also Originally Posted by bamscram
Poor grammar.
  • WTF
  • 05-30-2017, 11:37 AM
Poor grammar. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Gay Sailor ...

...pointing out poor grammar
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Amen