inappropriate verification Process!?

I wanted to ask everyone's opinion on this as it's getting out of control. I went to get on this providers schedule (very politely Btw) from (therealmona) via tryst and she has in her verification process she wants your ID and LinkedIn profile...I thought this was strange. So, I reached out to clarify her verification process. Sure enough she wasn't joking, She wanted my work badge, LinkedIn profile, full name and address picture ID required in order to see her. This also happened with the luizabrazil provider right when I showed up to meet her after planning to meet weeks head of time she asked me for it (What a waste of time)... I am sorry, but doesn't this defeat the whole point of this? Discretion is very important because of the legal ramifications associated with this hobby. I am not sure if these are scammers or they think this is ok... I understand safety and everything but Isn't there a better way to verify? like using Eccie for instance? It's frustrating because I want to see quality providers to have a great time but not feel unsafe for the rest of my life by giving someone I don't know all of my information. It's driving me nuts....
Yep it sucks I’ve had a few do the same just tell them I don’t have a linked in acct I don’t have a work badge I run my own business and I’ve been on Eccie since 2014 I would happily provide some other providers info if needed but ( just like you ) I expect discretion both you and me I do this to escape and have some fun and fulfill my urges

Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t I just move on to the next !
That’s kinda why I’m still with p411
If they aren’t on 411 you can still send them a link to your profile if that’s not good enough I move on
My concern with 411 is data breaches... I can't have the Ashley Madison breach happen to me... 411 wants all of your personal data... Even if you have a screen name. How embarrassing. Try explaining that to someone... lol "Whats P411 and why are they charging you $149?" Me......"Uhhhhhhhh It's a.... a..... UHHHHHHHH...."
this is all the verification you need

Staff edit The Dr
Im almost sure in which I could be mistaken but they can answer no to that and still get ya.....just saying... Correct me if I'm wrong here.....if you guys would A. Search the number on the web or the name perhaps and see if there any reviews or more than one ad on different sites then 9 times out of 10 u'll be okay and possibly have a good time with some of us ladies.
balderdash!
Cops would NEEEEEEEEVER lie or make shit up to get a charge
There is ALWAYS some other provider that would be happy to meet with you.
I've heard from some providers that just like theirs reviews on them there's sites that reviews our #s from there prospective honestly it would save so much time if they all could just look it up see some of us aren't a threat. Would make the hobby smoother too.
All of this transparency to our privacy, ridiculous prices on Tryst, AMPS will the future market.
there is a local provider who refuses to use any verification method. She states that she doesnt trust anyone or anything written.

Then, I was like, "she's right"
I trust NONE of these reviews of providers on any site. Heaven knows what you'll encounter. It takes a good bit of experience but your general first impressions in communication tell a LOT in how things will go