Phone: Will give after screening
Email Address: katie2cherishu@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=136999
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Hotel Downtown
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None, as she did not show up.
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: Don't know
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Don't know but her pictures are hot.
Recommendation: No
Gotta wonder if she would have cancelled if it were an incall . I think she was sick with lazyitis ! Too bad she was jerking you around ! Has a history of doing this , especially when she started out ! That's why I've never considered seeing her .
Sorry that happened to you brother.

This is too bad. Katie is my current ATF. She is a remarkable physical specimen! And while she can be tough to get in touch with and our schedules don't always sync up, her BCD skills are off the scale imho. Physically, she IS perfect for my particular tastes...so perhaps I allow her more leeway than I would any other provider. But, I think she's worth the effort. Sorry she ditched you though man. I know that sucks.

V
This is too bad. Katie is my current ATF. She is a remarkable physical specimen! And while she can be tough to get in touch with and our schedules don't always sync up, her BCD skills are off the scale imho. Physically, she IS perfect for my particular tastes...so perhaps I allow her more leeway than I would any other provider. But, I think she's worth the effort. Sorry she ditched you though man. I know that sucks.

V Originally Posted by bigv123
Yeah, I was really bummed. Her pics were hot, she had lots of good reviews and she was very responsive when I contacted her for an appointment. Wish I had picked one of the other girls I was considering.
  • derop
  • 02-28-2013, 09:32 PM
That sucks.
  • onei
  • 02-28-2013, 10:19 PM
Sorry that happened

why cant Providers make up better lies?? ,,, or just tell the fuking truth!!!

when they make up this total bullshit lies, I cross them off the list ......

My all time still was " I am sorry my parents just showed up at 9pm on a Sunday night from Waco"
Second fav; after calling once a 10am to confirm then again at 4pm to re-confrim for a 4:30 appointment, at 4:15 calls back and says, " I forgot to I had to pick my mother up at ABIA at 5pm"
Sounds like she's getting lessons from nightmare sally
Sorry that happend to you buddy. She started off last year as one of my ATFs too, but the recient past inconsistnacy with appointments and follow ups have allowed me to move on. Her donation level would dictate a significantly better level of service too. Don't get me wrong, she is awsome when you do finaly spend time with her, but that is the issue, getting time with her.
That sucks! It seems too common with some girls. Anyone interested in helping me put together a list of girls with 'scheduling issues'. Send me a PM with any in the last 6 months and I'll post the list/frequency in ML. WKs, pleas stay out of it! This is valuable info that usually doesn't stay on the reviews forum!
She really did get sick one day from dinner. Maybe that was that day? Her and her sushi...