Providers who would you see first? Don Rickles or Bing Crosby.

Someone who rubs you the wrong way on the boards yet has posted a ton of positive reviews, spends mega bucks on hobbying and has never had a single board complaint from any provider who has ever met him.

Or do you prefer the seemingly nice mystery monger who is mostly a lurker and occasionally posts like either a butt kisser or perhaps simply a well behaved and considerate guy on the boards with no reviews?

Seems to me it's always the quiet nice ones who end up in the alerts forums.

Don was known as a jerk on stage and a great guy in real life. Bing however was quite the opposite.

After all the recent provider posts stating "I would never see a guy who thinks or posts a certain way" you can see where this thread is leading.
I would see Ursula Andress first.

IB
Dumbest thread I've ever started lol. Only right that it should die a peaceful death.
Okay ... this is totally my kind of humor + you just made me chuckle for like, one whole minute !!! Codybeast "IF YOU CAN MAKE A WOMAN LAUGH, YOU CAN MAKE HER DO ANYTHING" !!!
"Someone who rubs you the wrong way on the boards yet has posted a ton of positive reviews, spends mega bucks on hobbying and has never had a single board complaint from any provider who has ever met him.

Or do you prefer the seemingly nice mystery monger who is mostly a lurker and occasionally posts like either a butt kisser or perhaps simply a well behaved and considerate guy on the boards with no reviews"

IT DEPENDS WHY / HOW THE FIRST GUY IS ANNOYING.

I IMAGINE THAT I HAVE SIMILAR FEELINGS FOR BOTH OF THEM, WHEN WE ARE IN PERSON, SINCE BOTH OF THE CLIENTS ARE "NICE." I DON'T HAVE A PREFERENCE FOR "NICE GUY #1" + "NICE GUY #2."

SOME GIRLS HAVE A LOT OF HANG UPS ABOUT GUYS WHO POST ON THE BOARDS. I AM VERY OPEN-MINDED + I DON'T DISLIKE PEOPLE FOR HOW THEY ACT ONLINE. I ACTUALLY DISLIKE MESSAGE BOARDS THEMSELVES, MORE THAN I DISLIKE THE INDIVIDUAL POSTERS. I USUALLY GET ANNOYED AT "ENTIRE MESSAGE BOARDS", BUT IT IS RARE FOR ME TO HOLD A GRUDGE AGAINST AN INDIVIDUAL POSTER.