Still Looking is obviously the best suited for Researching and Reporting back to this group so why not have him.....

There are some things that have never been covered hereon the board and I think that Still Looking could educate us better than anyone else if we can sell him on the idea....

I think all his activity here as well as recent excursion into the BBW world is a symptom of a restlessness deep inside as he realizes the emptiness left behind by the Ex,,,,

Anyway... That's another story....

I think we should help him channel the energy....

So here is some suggestions for projects I would like to hear about that perhaps he will grace us with.

1) Midgets or Dwarfs? Which make better lovers and why?

2) BBW's claim to fame but they say men know men so report back to us on TS vs BBBW BBBJ

3) Passion as it relates to Religious upbringing? An in depth study or ladies raised in a variety of faiths that were virgins until they were at least 17. Which are the wildest and most apt to please us between the sheets.

I'm sure there are some other ideas out there.....

Let's help him discover his true calling as a Consumer Reports Guru on the Sex Industry!
Oh hell yes! I can fund the projects with the ads I sell in my BBW'S, Old Providers, TS'S and Just Ugly girls ThreAD!
  • Qziz
  • 10-04-2013, 08:51 PM
StillLooking: Medium Pimpin'
I'll take SUPER MODELS for $400 please!

Funny thing... I ran into "two" ads of visiting providers that were $400 & $500 respectively. I booked way in advance. Shortly before the session I let them know who happy and excited I was to meet them and that I would be writing a wonderful review for them very promptly. Then as part of my "reviews" I would be bringing a scale to verify weight.... both had issues and were forced to cancel. Very Interesting.....