Im having a Chella Moment...

Just saw this review, and Im kinda confused, is this a male or female being reviewed? They say "she" but the face looks like a "he"

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=971434

Interesting ? the last pic on the showcase looks like a man
yep thats interesting!
Yeh well looking at reviews there is no DATY and that is only available on upsell--he/she knows a hobbyist will rarely go for that.

Dudes I think you were seeing a dude! Great body and must have had an awesome doc! The facial features give it away.
The face looks a lot like a civilian girl I know. Not her though; the civilian is 10" taller.
Trekker Ive got a friend who has a manly face too, so it could be female, or hermaphrodite. Who knows, and it doesnt matter either way, to each his own, I was just curious. Some people have seen her/him that I didnt think swung that way.
Girl.
Apparently has a rockin' bod!
I am a female 100000000000000% BORN FEMALE AND STILL A FEMALE
I thought so! My gaydar hasn't let me down yet......I think!
Sorry if I offended girlie, I think its the bone structure and in a few pics an overkill of makeup--which some of the fellas do. The ones with a more natural look are beautiful. Natural is the way to go, dont hide how pretty you are with makeup--you dont need it. I was thinking if it was the other, then HOLY CRAP I wanna know who the doc was lol, your body is freaking perfect!
she is cute...nice tasteful pics!
She does have a very hot body. Too bad about the other issues.
I dont know what the other issues are, we all have bad days though, and like I always say chemistry is a big part. Whatever the case she is obviously doing very well for herself. We cant be perfect all of the time.

And kudos to her, I questioned her gender and she responded in a very cool manner. That says a lot about her character. Im just wondering if she had some shitty people see her prior to meeting the guy, I saw a comment by one of them that for sure would make me pissy after seeing him. So sometimes its not the provider, but the assholes she has been dealing with. You can only take so much and be nice for so long.