BP experiences

I know the general consensus on BP, but every once in a while I would like a down and dirty session without having to go to Nola or Biloxi. I have seen a few recent posts in the Slidell/Northsore area that look promising, but still a little nervous about pulling the trigger without knowing how legit they are.

What experiences, particularly on the northshore, has anyone had with BP?
be very careful of BP...there are a few hidden gems there and some of us reputable eccie gals may advertise there once in awhile................But make sure you do your research!

BTW--sometimes that "drive" to Nola for a "down & dirty" gal is WELL worth it! lol
I have no doubt that it would be worth it, but sneaking away for several hours at a time can be a challenge in itself!
I know the general consensus on BP, but every once in a while I would like a down and dirty session without having to go to Nola or Biloxi. I have seen a few recent posts in the Slidell/Northsore area that look promising, but still a little nervous about pulling the trigger without knowing how legit they are.

What experiences, particularly on the northshore, has anyone had with BP? Originally Posted by voidspawn2000
Void: Miss Terri advertises in Slidell periodically (every other week or so for a day or two). She's got a very good reputation on here from her excellent reviews & her rates are reasonable not only by ECCIE but also BP standards. I have not seen her myself but all her reviews on here, as far as I remember, were glowing.