Couple general questions about the clubs …

• SOLO
  • 05-25-2024, 03:39 PM
I will have the opportunity to spend some time visiting a couple clubs in the next few weeks but I haven’t been to a Dallas club in over ten years, so I’m hoping somebody could answer a couple questions.
  1. At clubs with bars like BDD, do you leave a tab open with a credit card or just pay cash for each drink? I’ve heard the bartenders and managers can be pretty shady with your card like fake charges, taking forever to give it back, and so on. Also what’s the going rate for a shot of tequila and a beer?
  2. At PTs, do they still have those non-dancer girls that try to sit with you so you’ll order more drinks and food? My friend and I mostly ignored them after we realized they wouldn’t get naked and they eventually went away but it was still annoying.
Thank you in advance.
1) I would never open a tab at any bar for that reason. I go to BDD often and the 2 bartender I always see tell me how annoying it is when someone uses a card and all the info they have to take down. Most of the customers are from a county that starts with an I and ends with an A and have been told they never tip well plus they mostly use a passport lol which is more time consuming than a Driver license. so basically they spend to much time of those customers to not even tip well.

I got pretty good with a bartender by always using cash and tipping every drink. she even skipped them sometimes for me on busy weekend night to avoid all that drama
If you use one, make sure it's a credit card, not a debit. If the total sounds wrong, ask for the detail list. Keep track of what you buy. Don't hesitate to ask how much a drink is before you buy to avoid them upping you to a more expensive alcohol. Especially if you buy a dancer a drink. Keep your receipt in case someone tries to alter the bill after you sign it. Check your card for unknown charges the next few days in case of skimmers. You can use a CC at a club but it requires due diligence. Otherwise use cash. I would never use one at a club unless I am a regular, but I have used one for years and only once had a problem and my bank took care of it when I disputed the charge.

Note the register system used at RCI clubs, which includes BD's, retains your DL number for the card used so once you use it, you don't need to show it each time, especially if you use the same bartender or waitress.

It can indeed take longer to check out using a card because they have to take a couple of extras steps. From talking to managers, CC users have bigger tabs on average than cash payers so on average, they get bigger tips
make sure to take small bills if you arent okay with tipping big. waitresses are eager to pull a fast one on ya and forget to bring you back any change. Gotta be prepared to end the transaction once the girl leaves with whatever you gave her.
Had multiple instances where a waitress assumed i was tipping her the whole 50 for a water.
make sure to take small bills if you arent okay with tipping big. waitresses are eager to pull a fast one on ya and forget to bring you back any change. Gotta be prepared to end the transaction once the girl leaves with whatever you gave her.
Had multiple instances where a waitress assumed i was tipping her the whole 50 for a water. Originally Posted by Ohthatguy
They always keep that damn quarter I always tend to over tip with cash. It may seem minor, but it adds up Dollar hear, dollar there, some of these gals go home with an extra $50 -$100 bucks
  • Fap
  • 06-22-2024, 11:23 PM
If you use one, make sure it's a credit card, not a debit. If the total sounds wrong, ask for the detail list. Keep track of what you buy. Don't hesitate to ask how much a drink is before you buy to avoid them upping you to a more expensive alcohol. Especially if you buy a dancer a drink. Keep your receipt in case someone tries to alter the bill after you sign it. Check your card for unknown charges the next few days in case of skimmers. You can use a CC at a club but it requires due diligence. Otherwise use cash. I would never use one at a club unless I am a regular, but I have used one for years and only once had a problem and my bank took care of it when I disputed the charge.

Note the register system used at RCI clubs, which includes BD's, retains your DL number for the card used so once you use it, you don't need to show it each time, especially if you use the same bartender or waitress.

It can indeed take longer to check out using a card because they have to take a couple of extras steps. From talking to managers, CC users have bigger tabs on average than cash payers so on average, they get bigger tips Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
I heard a tip. Dancers can't drink on shift so if you buy a dancer a drink the bartender puts water in it but still charges you the full amount.
I heard a tip. Dancers can't drink on shift so if you buy a dancer a drink the bartender puts water in it but still charges you the full amount. Originally Posted by Fap
That's not true. Dancers can drink but bartenders can't drink by law. You can even get a booth at BDD where you split a bottle with a girl.

I have a friend that dances at another club and got a DUI last yr from guys buying her so many drinks. When I visit her she usually gives me a free drink a guy bought her to not drink so much and they aren't watered down
I've always used cash. It's a bit since I've gone but a beer was always between $6-8 dollars.
1) I open a tab and use a CC at clubs because I found myself tossing my change as tip and was over tipping as the night went on. I have had my card “lost” before and the club actually comped some of my tab because of it. I try to build relationships with the bartenders and have never found myself overcharged. I have found some drinks missing or “over pours” due to the bartenders knowing me, treating them with respect, and tipping well at the end of the night. Leaving a card also gives me an out at times with some of the more pushy dancers. I tell them I need to settle up or take care of my tab, anything to stop the conversation/sale.

2) Haven’t been in a long time.