City: Farmers Branch
State: Texas
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
Activities: FBM
Hair Length and Color: Black medium length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Thai
Physical Description: 5'2 pleasant face, milfy body but not thick, b-cup possibly
Recommendation: No
Think that place has always been L0 but a really good massage. I have had a few knots taken out and always choose to go there.
Think that place has always been L0 but a really good massage. I have had a few knots taken out and always choose to go there. Originally Posted by shauk1960
You're right and I knew that already. Don't know what I was thinking when I went there
There are several legit Thai places. LUX Thai is in the old DeeThai location. It is L0, but great massage.
Was literally going to go there this week to check it out.
Thank you for your service, Cap!
I’ve been getting extras there for years. Just need to be a repeat customer and get to know the girls there pretty well. One of them won’t do any fun stuff but I’ve had success with all the others, however i don’t know who Amy is.
I’ve been getting extras there for years. Just need to be a repeat customer and get to know the girls there pretty well. One of them won’t do any fun stuff but I’ve had success with all the others, however i don’t know who Amy is. Originally Posted by landondiggler
I have gone there for years here and there now as well lol. Spill us your secret