Encounter: Penny Luxury

Date: 12-26-20
Name: Penny
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: -
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Poking the poop shoot, PSE, Cim
Hair Length and Color: Long black put up
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Hot body, c cups nice skinny body
Recommendation: Yes
Nothing like a finger up your ass when you're least expecting it.
Damn, that is a hot session. Nothing like a some digits working
"poking the poop shoot". Thats and understatement
Penny brings a new definition to the term ''Digital Revolution''..

all the while fulfilling the old school definition of ''some good pussy''.
Good pussy is an understatement. Great session overall.
  • vadc
  • 12-29-2020, 09:44 AM
Damn, I didn’t even make beyond her looks and voice. Had to walk away from it.
She didn’t make my high standard,,, well didn’t even make my low standard...LOL
VADC thanks for info, just so I am clear are you saying she is not a looker?
That’s too Bad. Penny was going to give you the 2 hour session you normally have at a spa. She had the code word that I sent you. I must admit even a fine gentlemen as yourself would have standards. I am impressed
Which trashcan did he throw that lottery ticket into?
After a recent visit , I can understand VADC not wanting to see a girl that is unattractive in his eyes even if it was for free.
  • vadc
  • 12-29-2020, 02:23 PM
That’s too Bad. Penny was going to give you the 2 hour session you normally have at a spa. She had the code word that I sent you. I must admit even a fine gentlemen as yourself would have standards. I am impressed Originally Posted by Ghostrider
If you never gave the code, wouldn’t it be useless? You can still send me the code, just won’t be with Penny or few others.

I don’t think you can afford to pay me to be with Penny for 2 hours. Just for second, I was thinking with doggy bag and no talking by her but NAH, still won’t work. She maybe good for some out there but not for me.
  • vadc
  • 12-29-2020, 02:27 PM
After a recent visit , I can understand VADC not wanting to see a girl that is unattractive in his eyes even if it was for free. Originally Posted by Jarrred
Yeah, just me... my eyes are way too high that I can’t reach... that is why I am in this hobby... now my standard got higher by many high end indies and some good looking girls in AMP and Agencies.... but still looking for the best of the best.
Penny is back and rested. A finger for your thoughts
Yeah, just me... my eyes are way too high that I can’t reach... that is why I am in this hobby... now my standard got higher by many high end indies and some good looking girls in AMP and Agencies.... but still looking for the best of the best. Originally Posted by vadc

Why else would you hobby, to bang mid-tier and low end providers?? Da fuq? For 2 Bills I expect above average looks and physique.
Independent route can be frustrating, never seen one with as good as work ethic as some of these amp girls.

When I saw Maple I was very pleased with how she looked and preformed, second visit was rough, maybe the exhaustion.

Coco was very beautiful as well. Probably one of the best looking girls I've seen this year apart from my SB.