Spinners

Over the last few weeks had various conversations with friends about spinners. Seems that there are guys who love em, others who just don't. (And I mean a spinner that's 5'2", under 105, and under the rule of 90). I never understood the rule of 100. Add up 36-24-36. The one common thread was that if the guy had kids, especially daughters that were in their 20's they never admitted to liking spinners.

So guys, why do you love spinners.

Girls, what type of guy do you think likes spinners?
All women can be spinners, if you are man enough to make them spin.
Spinners are cool
I don't know why I love spinners. I have to ask little luiz.
I like my Woman thick and muscular. Nice abs, nice strong calves. I see so many woman at the gym everyday like that. Lifting weights and just so strong. And sexy Spinners are cute too though.
The SO is defined as a spinner under 100 under 5'2"... So for me, while I like a tight body spinner provider on occasion, I more enjoy one with curves, thin, but hour glass...
wait so i'm not a spinner? im 5"2 120 but muscular... you are confusing me
If I can spin them, they're spinners, that's my definition.
If they're light enough to pick up and nail against the wall, they're spinners to me.
Depending on how strong, in shape us guys are, my spinner might not be yours and vice versa.
lol first i find out despite i am born and raised in america i am not all american, and now i find out i am 15 pounds too fat to be a spinner... lol, just kidding i know i am hot.
Not so sure about the whole "men with daughters" thing. My daughter is almost 6' tall, but it doesn't turn me off to tall women. I've always been a leg man. Spinners are fun too.
I like little fat spinners....

lol first i find out despite i am born and raised in america i am not all american, and now i find out i am 15 pounds too fat to be a spinner... lol, just kidding i know i am hot. Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
Certainly don't mean to start a controversy LOL. Most of my conversations with buddy's agree that a spinner is "very petite". While any girl can spin, we think of them as smaller than a petite girl. So spinner, petite, average, athletic, tall, etc
Wasn't the spinner term supposed to only apply to "rule of 100" ladies for a while?

Getting too old. Can't remember. And never heard about the daughter thing. Maybe I forgot that too.

Woody
They have tighter vaginas than most big girls. I think fat guys like me go for spinners where skinny guys go for BBWs.