Sad news

Due to extreme discomfort I will no longer be seeing new clients. The exception to that are ppl I have not seen but have been in communication with or are p411 members. If i see new clients I'd have to ask for blood samples, ua's, a list of every employer over their lifespan and addresses for the past 30 years... since that seems ridiculous I'll just stick with ppl I know and trust.

I knew this day would come and I apologize for the inconvenience but it is the reason you read the things you do about me and why I am the provider I am which, ultimately, (in addition to having a great time, making great connections and friends that genuinely care) is to ensure my safety in the long run (a hooker can be smart). Thank you for understanding.

MissSaraXXX
XOXO
I hope your okay. Was looking forward to meeting in the near future, but do understand for your safety and comfort. Wish you the very best.
I am ok, sir, and thank you. this decision is to ensure I remain ok.
Wow you were one I was really wanting to see in the near future.
Wow you were one I was really wanting to see in the near future. Originally Posted by ccghost24

+1

P411 members are exempt ?

I could of miss read that .
You've been nothing but sweet to me since I've joined. <3 I saw this & just wanted to wish you well, even if you are ok. ;]
Sorry to hear Sara, but safety and comfort should always come first! Good luck to you and take care!
Guess I should have tried harder to see you earlier, stay safe.
By "extreme discomfort" I'm assuming someone wanted to have an appointment with you in the back of a Volkswagon?
You've been nothing but sweet to me since I've joined. <3 I saw this & just wanted to wish you well, even if you are ok. ;] Originally Posted by love.tiffany
Thanks Babe! And likewise. You have the cutest personality, ever
By "extreme discomfort" I'm assuming someone wanted to have an appointment with you in the back of a Volkswagon? Originally Posted by Starman329
That's EXACTLY what I was referring to!!! If someone is going to suggest a car date please have an SUV or at least seats that fold down where I have plenty of room to bob. At least try to keep it classy. inconsiderate people, I tell ya. Muah!!
Is this still accurate? Is Sarah only seeing existing clients? I noticed she started advertising again.
Is this still accurate? Is Sarah only seeing existing clients? I noticed she started advertising again. Originally Posted by OmahaRedWing
I don't advertise a whole lot and typically just on here

I do see new clients. The exceptions are for those I have been in contact with but schedules have never aligned.

I accept new clients off of P411.

I don't like references and will only accept them from very few providers but if you have seen a provider I'm comfortable with and trust I would make an exception.

I have accepted a few references from hobbyists (I know and trust) who have vouched for their utr friend! I guess that's also an option

Hope that helps
Hope your ok hon, youve always been really helpful to me and sweet