Text sexing

I don't understand why some guys/girls want to text and talk about sex. I personally don't do it, these are the reasons.

It is evidence - say you have been texting a provider that never deletes text and one day you piss her off, well now she has your text associated with your phone number and can use them for whatever purpose she chooses to.
I no providers that don't delete text and take snap shots of them to send to others when they get mad at the person.

What if I have been texting you and you forget to erase it and your SO gets a hold of it, now I have to deal with a angry SO texting and calling me. I have had this happen to me. Not good.

What if you think you are texting the provider/client and it is not them on the other end, this happens all the time, a wife gets the phone and text trying to find out info or the providers SO is texting you and not the provider herself. Never know who is on the other end!

What if the provider/client gets busted and those text are in her/his phone, more evidence for LE.

I personally think it is safer and smarter to keep all talk of anything you don't want the world to know for when you are standing face to face.

What are your thoughts? Please share.
I agree with you I definitely wouldn't want anything extra on my phone if I got busted and I wouldn't want any of the ladies putting something out there if they got mad at me
I agree 100% with you Ms. Y! Some gents figure that because they've been verified they can text whatever they want. I don't care who you are, Rule #1 is never agree to a sex act! It makes me feel so uncomfortable.
I agree 100% with you Ms. Y! Some gents figure that because they've been verified they can text whatever they want. I don't care who you are, Rule #1 is never agree to a sex act! It makes me feel so uncomfortable. Originally Posted by DesireMeDestiny
Its not just the gents, I am hearing about a lot of ladies doing it too, which is scary, how do you know its actually the gent on the other end and not his wife, kid, or even LE.

Food for thought,

If someone is sharing text from someone else with you, who are they sharing your text with??

Little Advice:

My attorney told me that if you have your own web page and you put your reviews on it, IT IS A IMITATION OF GUILT, IN OTHER WORDS YOU ARE AGREEING WITH THE REVIEW AND SAYING IT IS TRUE AND IT CAN BE USED AS EVIDENCE!

Be careful everyone and watch your ass because no one else is going to do it for you!
I've had providers and client show me text form the other.
It amazes me sometimes what gents will say to providers to see them, including downing a provider they have seen a lot to other, providers making up lies about other providers to get the clients to see them only.

What else that amazes me is that clients/providers believe the shit they are being told!

This biz is hard enough without people making up lies and downing each other. We "should" all be working together.
quote---We "should" all be working together.

hell yeahhhhh wise words from a sexy lady!!
I've had providers and client show me text form the other.
It amazes me sometimes what gents will say to providers to see them, including downing a provider they have seen a lot to other, providers making up lies about other providers to get the clients to see them only.

What else that amazes me is that clients/providers believe the shit they are being told!

This biz is hard enough without people making up lies and downing each other. We "should" all be working together. Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
Thank you Y