Onyx

I haven't been to Onyx in a long time. Is it worth going there? also I really like black dancers. Any help?? Thanks!!
just a few blocks away is centerfolds and they have been hiring some great black talent...and youre more likely to get further if you know what i mean.

I haven't been to Onyx in a long time. Is it worth going there? also I really like black dancers. Any help?? Thanks!! Originally Posted by stevie3016
Go enjoy the atmosphere at Onyx.
Just do not piss any one off at Onyx.

https://abc13.com/rappers-ghost-and-...tclub/4771507/
Somebody ghosted Ghost. I'm a casper white mf'er. Everytime I've gone to one of these upstanding gentlemans club that feature black women I've been disappointed. I can guarantee you I had more money than 90%+ patrons in the club too.

Last time I went to Onyx it was a joke. Especially compared to what Rick's was in the 90s. Go to Cfolds or Treasures.
Oh you can guarantee you had more money...hmm and what would make you assume that????hmm
Based on my bank statements, the money in my wallet, the cars in the parking lot, the lack of glasses on their tables and nobody handing out stage tips or getting table dances but me! And that's kinda rare because they women are ugly, stinky and classless. Plaaayaa!

Hey look. There's some good looking sisters working but they ain't at these clubs. Go to these upscale black gentlemen's club before they shut down and prove it to yourself. Just don't piss on people and tell them its raining.

BTW, do you know what Ricks was in the 90s? Also had a few great looking black women then.
Thanks for the information. Was considering dropping by.
Went by there with a partna of mine the other night. Wasn't really feeling the vibe but it was some fine hoes in that spot. Saw one that used to work at Foxxy's that first recognized me. I remember her dances being lame so I didn't get any dances from her.
Probably won't go back unless I'm with a buddy or a group of folks.