Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: 5 ft 5 “
Medium build
Pretty especially for sub amp
Not a knock out but in my opinion very pretty for location
This is my go to place when I need a quality massage with L1
Price is right on for the msog
Recommendation: Yes
I 100% agree. Oasis provides some of the best L1 service you’ll find East of Dallas. Great review.
Agree - Oasis is great for both massages as well as the L1s
  • Altn1
  • 12-27-2019, 11:57 AM
How about the teasing?
Came here last week. Asked who was available, was shown two women. Both in their 50s. I'm out
What happened to QQ? Young with swimsiut model body?
What happened to QQ? Young with swimsiut model body? Originally Posted by hellotherekitty
QQ is one of my all time favorites. 27 and gorgeous. She left Oasis and went up the road to Lily’s. However, she has left there and moved to Boston. I had a lot of fun with her. Sad to see her go.
QQ is one of my all time favorites. 27 and gorgeous. She left Oasis and went up the road to Lily’s. However, she has left there and moved to Boston. I had a lot of fun with her. Sad to see her go. Originally Posted by Night Court
A true goddess. Among the top 3 bodies ever to come through Dallas and the best ever in a subamp. The day I finally coaxed that shirt off was one of the greatest days ever.
A true goddess. Among the top 3 bodies ever to come through Dallas and the best ever in a subamp. The day I finally coaxed that shirt off was one of the greatest days ever. Originally Posted by hellotherekitty
It was even better when she took her pants off.
I think she left town because idiots on this board could not keep their mouths shut. Sucks.