Putting on the cover

I hate when providers pull out the cover. As if it’s their choice when we start. No. If we pay for HH or an HR I will tell you when I am ready to put on the cover. We know not to go over our time.

When you order at a dam restaurant does the server force you to order or do they ask you are you ready to order?? Maybe you are still enjoying the appetizer. Takes notes!!! Ranting because some of y’all piss me off when we paying a premium.
Yes they do ask if you are ready to order .
Lol what a jerkkkk you are!
Instead of putting this on blast, which will likely get you a lot of unwanted attention, you might discuss this nicely with the provider at the beginning of the session. My guess is she would likely be ok with your request if asked nicely.
  • Busty
  • 06-22-2023, 01:40 PM
I have covers on the side table or on the
bed close by for a easy transition, kinda awkward
to stop in the middle of a sexy time just to get out
the cover and kill the moment.
Plus, I heard horror stories about women not having
covers, thought it was a way to put him at ease by
having them in view.
If he wants to put it on himself at any time, awesome.
No worries.
Instead of putting this on blast, which will likely get you a lot of unwanted attention, you might discuss this nicely with the provider at the beginning of the session. My guess is she would likely be ok with your request if asked nicely. Originally Posted by Demolition
May be he does not know how to talk to a woman
I keep my condoms out so you know we are using 1 or 2

You can put it on or I can help you out
I hear this im ready to go in and I reach for the condom ...
I imagine OP is referring to when he’s not even aroused enough to actually put the cover on.
May be he does not know how to talk to a woman
I keep my condoms out so you know we are using 1 or 2

You can put it on or I can help you out
I hear this im ready to go in and I reach for the condom ... Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Gina when you coming to Houston so i can tell u im ready to go in!!
I have covers on the side table or on the
bed close by for a easy transition, kinda awkward
to stop in the middle of a sexy time just to get out
the cover and kill the moment.
Plus, I heard horror stories about women not having
covers, thought it was a way to put him at ease by
having them in view.
If he wants to put it on himself at any time, awesome.
No worries. Originally Posted by Busty
I'm old and if the covers aren't handy, thefn it's more than the moment that might get killed,
Initiating the cover people. Meaning they decide when sex starts, and bbbj and playtime is over. Not physically taking it out the drawer
I imagine OP is referring to when he’s not even aroused enough to actually put the cover on. Originally Posted by arañanegra
I don’t think that’s what he means, only a goofy provider would do that.
He’s just being a jerk off
If and when I do agree to a cover, I’ll bring my own and allow her to place on my meat if she uses her mouth.
Like NJ,I’m old. I usually have to go the hospital and have the head nurse (female) put it on along with a couple technicians (also female) stroking the nuts while a couple other gals kissing me and licking my ear, rear, and holding my beer.

It’s a whole operation! Thankfully the combination of retiree medical and Medicare compensates the team well and my co-pay is like $30.

However the past 6 weeks I was going in almost daily so the recent claims may be denied. Thankfully they gave the slightly filled covers to the sperm bank on the first floor and I should get some remooneration for my swimmers. They’re few in numbers but they’re faster than Mark Spitz (dating myself) or that Phelps guy.
I don’t think that’s what he means, only a goofy provider would do that. Originally Posted by Cendell M
Unfortunately that happens very often.
Worst part is that it's always seasoned providers not young newbies.
^^^ Well that’s sad, idiots.