I'm trying to help

Honestly guys I'm sick to my stomach of this hobby. Too much drama, politics and danger. Guys the reality of the situation is when we step in an incall who knows what's behind the shower curtain. And I've seen established providers go bad. I'm personally dialing this shit all the way back.

Please guys make wise decisions. I have had two encounters 29 years ago that literally could have cost me my life. It's absolutely not worth it for a nut. With the donation increases it's just......

I'm just sending out a PSA. We got to be careful. Business for most chicks ain't what it used to be so desperation brings out several different animals. Who knows when a female turns but unfortunately if women stay in this game long enough the turn will come.

This is my last thread. I got so much other shit I need to attend to. This thing ain't worth the drama and bullshit. That's that. Carry on....
@TheHobby -
Thanks for the Input!
Honestly ladies I'm sick to my stomach of this hobby. Too much drama, politics and danger. Ladies the reality of the situation is when we step in an outcall who knows what's behind the shower curtain. And I've seen established clients go bad. I'm personally dialing this shit all the way back.

Please ladies make wise decisions. I have had two encounters 29 years ago that literally could have cost me my life. It's absolutely not worth it for the money. With the risk increases it's just......

I'm just sending out a PSA. We got to be careful. Intelligence in most men ain't what it used to be so desperation brings out several different animals. Who knows when a male turns but unfortunately ladies, stay in this game long enough their colors will show.

This is my last thread. I got so much other shit I need to attend to. This thing ain't worth the drama and bullshit. That's that. Carry on.... Originally Posted by Pitroom
Toller Faden, da er wirklich universell einsetzbar ist
: Great thread, as it truly does have universal applications :
  • pxmcc
  • 06-26-2023, 10:44 AM
well dayum. my main gripe is when my lovely spinners become "definitely not a bbw.."

oh ya. and don't forget the bear spray..
It's the mold and mildew behind the shower curtain. Suspect "The Hobby" meant a manager or other nefarious surprises.
  • Busty
  • 06-26-2023, 12:10 PM
Honestly guys I'm sick to my stomach of this hobby
because most of the verified providers won't do overnight for $200
Too much drama, politics and danger. Guys the reality of the situation is when we step
in an incall who knows what's behind the shower curtain. And I've seen established
providers go bad. I'm personally dialing this shit all the way back since I can't afford it

.. Originally Posted by Pitroom
Correct version
^^^^^ Bwahahahahaha!!!!

Correct version Originally Posted by Busty
I'm not trying to be rude ma'am but who even are you.....
^^^^^ That actually is a good question.
  • Busty
  • 06-27-2023, 12:36 AM
I'm not trying to be rude ma'am but who even are you..... Originally Posted by Pitroom
It would be the same as me asking, who are you?
See how that works.
I am from Texas & have a full time job.
Joining in with the fun, Gina & I are great friends.
Pit appreciate the message but you can’t stay away. 2 weeks max and you’ll be back. Look forward to your well written review then.
It would be the same as me asking, who are you?
See how that works.
I am from Texas & have a full time job.
Joining in with the fun, Gina & I are great friends. Originally Posted by Busty
Everyone knows who "The Hobby" is
Pit appreciate the message but you can’t stay away. 2 weeks max and you’ll be back. Look forward to your well written review then. Originally Posted by michaelrayab
Actually, he said that this was his last thread. He didn't say that he wouldn't post. However, you could be correct. He might not be able to make it 2 weeks without starting a thread.
Is there a pool with dates and where do we escrow the funds? I can overnight my selection for $300.

Is there a pool with dates and where do we escrow the funds? I can overnight my selection for $300. Originally Posted by Michael8219
I can let you know which club bartender will hold bets.
He takes a cut though. If applied to my tab from a few days ago when we were down there he'll need more than that as ECG was with me.