2 references … rant

A provider I recently saws asked for 2 references as most of y’all do. Great session. Looking to make another appt with a new provider and gave her number as a reference as it’s listed on her p411. She messaged me and cursed me out saying don’t list me as a reference. Like in that amount of time it took to curse me out you could of just replied to the new provider inquiring.

I will never see your ass again for being to rude, and I will not make any mention of our great session on oh2. By being so stupid you have lost yourself future business.

It’s selfish to ask and not give. References is what keeps this community going. It helps you and it helps us both stay safe. You get more back then give at the end of the day. Y’all who want want want and not give.. are terrible.
You should post her name so others can stay away.
It’s a girls choice if she doesn’t want to give a reference, references are not screening just so you know, You seem to have a lot of complaints. I’m starting to see why. Carry on

Just move on Complainings gonna get you nowhere a lady again can run her business the way she wants and references isn’t always a part of it. I don’t screen with references. Js…..
I've never had to give a reference. I'm not on p411 either. And I've never been asked.
It's common sense and common courtesy to ask someone if you can use her as a reference before you do it.
I've never had to give a reference. I'm not on p411 either. And I've never been asked. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Some girls don’t give a damn about screening then, they’re out there. More power to em
It's common sense and common courtesy to ask someone if you can use her as a reference before you do it. Originally Posted by majorjones
True, a lot of providers aren’t reference friendly, so it saves trouble if you just ask

Although I don’t except a lot of references, but I’ll definitely give them.
  • Uomo
  • 06-26-2023, 01:13 PM
It's common sense and common courtesy to ask someone if you can use her as a reference before you do it. Originally Posted by majorjones
Agree, you typically have to ask if they'll be a reference and in my experience that usually doesn't occur after one meeting. You also want them to provide favorable feedback so checkin in is important.

If you are using P411 you can ask for an "okay".

But getting cursed out is extreme, seems there's a ton on anger and frustration out there.
It’s very simple. If you ask for references you should be willing to give references when asked by another provider. What keeps this hobby going.
^^^ again you can’t force someone to give references and that’s not just what keeps the hobby going how bout screen properly and you don’t even need references Voilà
P411 solved all that reference BS. If that's not good enough, move on.
Two references seem like a lot to me, but we live in a new world currently.

P411 is definitely an option, but may have not solved the issue with this peach.

She has the choice of providing a reference or not. The calling you out over this choice would be enough for me to never see her again. If she has thst much drama over giving a reference, what would happen if you saw her in a grocery store?

I always like varity, but your recent experience is why I have two regulars and keep seeing them over an over again.
Ladies’ prerogative as to whether they are willing to provide refs. Ask the lady up front before booking if she would be willing to provide one or two, and also ask how she would like to be contacted. Most don’t want you to provide their number, particularly if she doesn’t publish it in a public forum. Also, it is wise to not abuse the privilege if she provides refs. Typically I would ask for no more than two before I schedule another visit. Courtesy goes a long way.

A65
The unwritten rule is providers who give refs will do so twice in a six month time frame after they see you.
Always good to give a heads up to said provider and don't abuse it.
There are no unwritten rules, every lady is different.

Don't assume a lady will be a reference just because she openly says she will.

Some require them but won't give in return.

Some won't give a reference to a lady they have an issue with.

Always ask beforehand if you can list her as a reference & ask what info you can give even if it's already openly posted.

A young lady recently posted about having a bad encounter because she went against her better judgement & didn't wait for P411 references to reply before meeting a guy so P411 isn't immune.