Houston Weather

Hi! Considering a trip to your beautiful city, can anyone update me on the weather around July?
XOXO
Hell Fire with the heater cranked.
It's basically that in Arkansas right now as well, guess I'll have to just wear my birthday suit.
hot AND humid!! though the humidity drops as the heat goes up
Mornings you see temps in the mid 80's with the humidity the same, as it gets warmer into the mid 90's and breaks the 100 mark humidity goes down to 60 % or so.

all in all it won't feel as hot but stay hydrated
get ready to sweat!
Welcome
You'll be alright just don't lay out and tan too long.
I burned my face two weeks ago.

Dress lightly
Makeup lightly

Read the current thread Titled Heat Wave and add 50+degrees
It's currently hotter & higher humidity in L.R. than it is here.
Hi! Considering a trip to your beautiful city… Originally Posted by CarlaMonae_AR
I’ll add that there’s not a single thing beautiful about this city. It’s a literal shithole.
Lol ^^^
  • pxmcc
  • 06-29-2023, 04:23 PM
I’ll add that there’s not a single thing beautiful about this city. It’s a literal shithole. Originally Posted by Bowser98
naw..
Memorial Park, Terry Hershey Park, George Bush Park, Discovery Green, etc.
naw..
Memorial Park, Terry Hershey Park, George Bush Park, Discovery Green, etc. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Yeah, maybe when there aren’t a bunch of shitbags there…which is fucking never.
Hi! Considering a trip to your beautiful city, can anyone update me on the weather around July?
XOXO Originally Posted by CarlaMonae_AR
Just wear the skimpiest outfit you have with open toe sandals and you’ll be okay, don’t forget to apply sun screen.
^^^^ Or I'm sure that you can find some friendly gentlemen who will offer to apply it for you.
It's hotter than a hookers doorknob on nickel night.
Lmao at these replies. Yes, it is scorching hot. I went on a bike ride this morning and it felt like 105 degrees. Sunscreen is a must! Enjoy your visit, beautiful!