Twitter & The hobby

How many of you guys dig or should I say prefer to see social media accounts on ladies like Twitter? I recently just started using mine even though I have had it forever and man do I see some funny hobby sh*t on there. Good hobby info and bad.

I know ladies have been using it for a few years but I am just wondering what the "consumers" of the hobby think.

Happy hobbying!
Jessie
Hello young lady.
I've used Twitty bird for the hobby now for years. More ladies using it than board sites. You are in full control of all content. Pics and what and who posts . But I fully recommend not to use it to meet up[set dates].

The thought of you in a genie or belly dancer costume drives me nuts
As Twitter started allowing more sexy content and allowing more direct communications (private or open) can make the hobby easier. Plus you can DM someone there without being a follower which is visible to anyone who looks at their profile to see who else is their friend.

And if some user steps out of line you can block them and or report them to Twitter.

I have always been a big fan of ladies who maintain a central website with all their offerings (easier to maintain) then on the social sites just post links to that 1 site.
I have used Twitter for about a year now and I found it very useful for hobby and political talks. I’ve gotten some good clients from there and regulars that are on there too!
As a "Hobby content provider" I've been on Twitter for years but started focusing on it recently. While my growth there has been relatively slow, my Snapchat is totally blown up. I've been posting consistently on Snapchat, including a fresh poem every morning, it makes sense it's grown faster.

Social media and the hobby is a huge interest of mine so thank you for a great post with hopefully much positive discussion.

Lustfully naughty
Nico Veneta
I see where META is adding "Threads" to their InstaGram which they claim will give Twitter a run for its money. I see it as a useful tool for providers because IG does allow risky photos so you can send provocative photos / up to date photos to your followers or directly to a follower.

But time will tell. Right now you have to use Apple & Android phones (no desktop version) so that might be a good thing. My only concern is with me I use 1 handle here, another on I.G, another on OH2, etc... basically none of them are linkable back to 1 person.. I use different Gmail accounts for each.
It would help if you ladies would drop your social media accounts for additional followers. Just saying....
I don't like Twatter/Twitter....everyone knows I likes me some SnapperChat, tho....just sayin.

OP...can you show some taint up on one of those social accounts...... you know, for Pyramider.
It would help if you ladies would drop your social media accounts for additional followers. Just saying.... Originally Posted by Pitroom
We do, can’t do it on eccie you know that
I see where META is adding "Threads" to their InstaGram which they claim will give Twitter a run for its money. I see it as a useful tool for providers because IG does allow risky photos so you can send provocative photos / up to date photos to your followers or directly to a follower.

But time will tell. Right now you have to use Apple & Android phones (no desktop version) so that might be a good thing. My only concern is with me I use 1 handle here, another on I.G, another on OH2, etc... basically none of them are linkable back to 1 person.. I use different Gmail accounts for each. Originally Posted by GhostRiderYYZ
Threads beschränken sich auf das, was Sie sagen können. Ich war nicht einmal 24 Stunden dabei und erhielt einen Verstoß
: Threads is locked down on what you can say. Wasn't even on it 24hrs & got a violation :