How do YOU feel?

I may be chronologically more mature than most, but I feel a heck of a lot younger! Who else is full of spunk? Shout it out, for all the world! Or our little corner of it at least!
I can rock til the wee hours, how about you?
depends on the day...

when I am in Dallas mode,I am the energizer bunny

when I am in RL mode,I go out to party on Bourbon or on a date with the SO and we are home by midnite

when I am in Grandma mode,I run full steam with the toddler,till about halfway{lol}

But I can say that i am in good shape for my age.I walk regularly & try to eat right.I have a pretty good stamina level.
Now Nic how can you be full of spunk I thought you were squirting it outSorry jsut had to say
Well most of the time, my mind tells me I'm 25 and I feel pretty close to that. Of course I wakeup some mornings and the new aches & pains remind me otherwise -lol.
depends on the day...

...when I am in Grandma mode, I run full steam with the toddler, till about halfway{lol}

But I can say that I am in good shape for my age. I walk regularly & try to eat right. I have a pretty good stamina level. Originally Posted by DallasRain
+1! You and I are the 2 of the sexiest grandma's I know!
awwwww thanks sexy babe!

{ I had to chase him around the mall today....he loves the Easter bunny...lol}

I think that alot of us older providers make it a point to "stay in shape & stay in energized mode" for our sessions...................Nic olet I heard you are about as "rambunctuos" as me! lol
awwwww thanks sexy babe!

{ I had to chase him around the mall today....he loves the Easter bunny...lol}

I think that alot of us older providers make it a point to "stay in shape & stay in energized mode" for our sessions...................Nic olet I heard you are about as "rambunctuos" as me! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain

Dallas I can attest to that statement both of you ladies warmed the cockles of this dirty old mans c...heart
All I know is that I had NO IDEA that some mornings it would hurt to just get out of bed, wtf is that all about??
All I know is that I had NO IDEA that some mornings it would hurt to just get out of bed, wtf is that all about?? Originally Posted by AKA Wayne
That may be a sign of old age, but then again it may just be a normal reaction to being ravaged by one of the above sexy ladies for an hour or three......

LOL. They say age is just a number and mine is higher than most of the hobbyists. But I do love the ladies -
"Nicolet I heard you are about as "rambunctuos" as me! lol"
I don't know about that, but I try!
+1! You and I are the 2 of the sexiest grandma's I know! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
That's for sure GD!!

I'm not a grandma yet but I'm 51 and I can still rock it & wear most out (if not all lol)

I gotcha ya'll youngun's beat! 53 and still rockin'!
I had my neighbor ask me today if my daughter & I were sisters........lol........made me feel so good!