Happy 4th Everyone ~Kisses from Dezire~

HAPPY 4th Everyone I hope everyone has a great time and stays safe. I stopped by to say Hello I miss you all Its funny what you hear when ya just be quiet and listen. lol Well Im not Dead, In jail, Or Retired lol and havent been any of those things. However I have been a very busy little girl. Some of you know i have raised two little girls who were victims of a very violent crime for a couple of years. Well Happy News Justice has been served for them and they are doing great and back with their Father. So during the time i was recovering from my broken shoulder uggg I have been working on re opening my spa Yes im so excited A private in call with my massage table my magic hands and yes all of my talents will be in Harker Heights Bodies By Dezire will be open with in the next two weeks. I want to say a HUGE thank you for those who have stayed in touch with me and reminded me how much I have been missed. Eat you Wheaties and take your vitamins Gentleman Dezire will be ready for some serious spoiling soon. ~ Mwhaaaa~