enjoying my retirement

hi everyone, I just want to shout from the top of the mountain I have found someone and taken a girl out of the hobby and made her my own. lil red is now mine and I could not be happier. I am sorry for your guys loss but an sooo happy for my gain. I am so sorry to all the girls I have seen, but I am a one girl kinda guy so I will no longer be seeing anyone
Nobody likes a quitter O!

Good luck and be careful!!!
Nobody likes a quitter O!

Good luck and be careful!!! Originally Posted by Notuagain
What could possibly go wrong????

But seriously, good luck and enjoy it while you can for as long as you can --- but a one woman man? I don't think I could ever do that again.
Is that why her service had been going downhill the last few months?
less you Oi, you're a better man than I!
I have found someone and taken a girl out of the hobby and made her my own. Originally Posted by oiwantitbad
plastic man ...will wave a jimmie bill under that ...funnels nose an have er on the ...cock faster than bill ...clinton rapes interns

...sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
plastic man ...will wave a jimmie bill under that ...funnels nose an have er on the ...cock faster than bill ...clinton rapes interns

...sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Can't you for once be nice ??
Can't you for once be nice ?? Originally Posted by lickidyclit
I think that was his version of nice.
Congrats!!hope you and the lady have a great time :-D
less you Oi, you're a better man than I! Originally Posted by Perryay
That was supposed to say "Bless you LOL
hi everyone, I just want to shout from the top of the mountain I have found someone and taken a girl out of the hobby and made her my own. Originally Posted by oiwantitbad
Review of honeymoon?
Review of honeymoon? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
LMAO! Ol- enjoy and all the best to you both. Life is short- go for it! Moose
Can't you for once be nice ?? Originally Posted by lickidyclit
I wish you the best of luck with this new venture and as long as you're happy then who cares what they all say!