To: Lube Whineyass & Yassir Fuckmyass. President Trump

It will not be any fun in this forum without you fucks for 90 days after election. lol
This is my story...
I am extremely over weight, all my friends call me names like fat boy,lube wideass and chunkster last week the other 6th graders pushed me in the school pond and told me I would sink. in class they all ask if they can have the windows open because they get claustrophobic. I didn't know what to do about the bullying but I watched a film and the boy stood up for him self against the bullies and they left him alone so the next day I went into school and told them to leave me alone they pushed me around and I went to hit one of them but that just made them more angry and told me they'd get me after school so I tried to be as sneaky as possible but it didn't work the kids were waiting at the gate for me I tried it climb the fence but I wasn't strong enough they pulled me down and tied me up with their jumpers and started kicking me then my friend asswipe came over and told them to stop it but they tied him up to and barricaded us both in the glory hole we couldn't get out for three hours then when I got home I was grounded for being late and not eating all dingleberry's I had for my lunch
This is my story...
I am extremely over weight, all my friends call me names like fat boy,lube wideass and chunkster last week the other 6th graders pushed me in the school pond and told me I would sink. in class they all ask if they can have the windows open because they get claustrophobic. I didn't know what to do about the bullying but I watched a film and the boy stood up for him self against the bullies and they left him alone so the next day I went into school and told them to leave me alone they pushed me around and I went to hit one of them but that just made them more angry and told me they'd get me after school so I tried to be as sneaky as possible but it didn't work the kids were waiting at the gate for me I tried it climb the fence but I wasn't strong enough they pulled me down and tied me up with their jumpers and started kicking me then my friend asswipe came over and told them to stop it but they tied him up to and barricaded us both in the glory hole we couldn't get out for three hours then when I got home I was grounded for being late and not eating all dingleberry's I had for my lunch Originally Posted by gary5912
Didn't Asswipe suck his cock?
Looking more like a Trump presidency every day. Should be exciting as the trial for Hillary, Bill, and Chelsea. I imagine Chelsea will be like mom and throw her under the bus for her own future.
  • DSK
  • 10-28-2016, 09:05 PM
It will not be any fun in this forum without you fucks for 90 days after election. lol Originally Posted by canuckeight
I disagree. Getting rid of those superfaggots Assup and Luke the fake Italian will be refreshing.
I disagree. Getting rid of those superfaggots Assup and Luke the fake Italian will be refreshing. Originally Posted by DSK
Aren't they on the menu at tallywackers?

What will THE WHITE KNIGHT Pukely_FatAss Do? If he/she can't defend the Hogllery?

Cheesely Crimalton would be his next WHITE KNIGHT option...

0soros love him long time...

Looking more like a Trump presidency every day. Should be exciting as the trial for Hillary, Bill, and Chelsea. I imagine Chelsea will be like mom and throw her under the bus for her own future. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
One can only hope that the only offspring of Webb Hubble would be so " noble " !!!!
Aren't they on the menu at tallywackers?

Originally Posted by lustylad
But, but, but, EKIM is in negotiations to have all the KansASS truck stop offer HIS dingle berry jam ( made fresh in his Mammy's basement every night ! ) to give those driver's " a FRESH taste of those KansASS mountains " to take home with them !!!! For an extra charge ( upselling ! ), EKIM will offer some jam that DOESN'T have the flavor of preparation H !
Who wants to take Bambully's bet? I'll give you THREE TO ODDS!

Take it tough guys.

Take it.

(except of course for JL ... we know he's a selshing son of a bitch.)
(except of course for JL ... we know he's a selshing son of a bitch.) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What is selshing?

At least he's not a felching SOB like you are!

http://onlineslangdictionary.com/mea...ition-of/felch
What is selshing?

At least he's not a felching SOB like you are!

http://onlineslangdictionary.com/mea...ition-of/felch Originally Posted by lustylad
Is it anything like a " gloryholing " SOB ??? Or a DOTY emeritus SOB ? Or BOTH ?
Yeah, but none of you chickenshits have the balls to take the bet even with the odds.

BAMBULLY and SLOBBRIN are going to do the time for you and we'll remind everybody of that on a daily basis.

That is, if they don't welsh...
  • DSK
  • 10-29-2016, 07:58 AM
Yeah, but none of you chickenshits have the balls to take the bet even with the odds.

BAMBULLY and SLOBBRIN are going to do the time for you and we'll remind everybody of that on a daily basis.

That is, if they don't welsh... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Fuck OFF with your 3-1 odds. I'll take 10-1 if you have the balls to bet on your crooked candidate.

300 days off for you if Trump wins, 30 days off for me if Hillary wins.